Folder

Wednesday is in the psychologist's office. She's wearing her civilian outfit (a long closed sweatshirt and a long T-shirt under her sweatshirt, wide black pants, and bulky shoes). The Thing is on her shoulder.

She heads directly to Mrs. Lindhome's desk. Her companion descends on the desk, opens a drawer, and starts searching. She also looks through the files. Her movements are swift, her eyes quickly scanning the stacks of documents.

-Nothing...

The Thing opens another drawer and starts rummaging through it. It gets stuck on a name. His friend doesn't notice it immediately, too focused on her task. He pulls out the file and tosses it onto the table. She turns to the patient's file.

-This isn't the right one.

But her gaze remains fixed on Sinclair. The Thing is already on the table, starting to open it. Wednesday forcefully places her hand on the file and glares at it. He releases the edge of the document and retreats. She takes it in her hands and straightens up. He jumps onto her shoulder.

She opens it and reads the standard introductory information. Then she turns the page and reads the lines without emotion. But her gaze remains fixed on a word. The Thing startles. They look at each other and then resume reading. In the end, she closes it, places it back in the drawer, and closes all compartments of the desk. In a cold, icy voice, she stands up:

-Let's go.

The Thing goes back into the bag. When Wednesday is alone, she remains upright, but her fist clenches, and her eyes are empty.

Around 3 p.m., she returns to the academy. A note awaits her on her desk. It's yellow, the ink is light blue.

"I won't be back for a while as we're preparing the exhibit at the library with Yoko."

She places her bag on the floor. The Thing comes out and settles on Enid's bed.She sits in front of her desk and puts her fingers on the keys of her typewriter. But as she prepares to write, her fingers start trembling. She looks at them, furrowing her brow. She closes them forcefully and stretches them. They stop shaking, and she continues writing.

Sinclair comes back two hours later. Her fingers are stained with ink and marker. She greets Wednesday and removes her jacket, placing it on the edge of her bed. The Thing continues sleeping.

-Ohhh... so cute.

She squats in front of the edge of her bed and looks at it. She ends up taking a picture of it.

-Send it to me too.

Enid smiles and straightens up her phone in front of her. Wednesday writes her novel. After her roommate changes, someone knocks on the door and enters. The Thing wakes up. Yoko turns her head towards Wednesday and greets her.

-Enid, here's the sign.

The latter approaches her and takes it.

-I also found the nail polish.

She takes out the object in question from her jacket pocket. Enid jumps for joy and takes it.

-Awesome!

She turns to The Thing and shows it the pot. The latter climbs onto the bed's railing. He greets Yoko, who responds friendly:

-Don't forget you have to teach me the recipe for your syrup. 

He raises a thumbs-up.

-I'll leave you two.

Enid greets her and turns back to her friend:

-You absolutely have to try it.

She sits cross-legged on her bed. Her accomplice presents her fingers. She frowns seeing this battleground.