Moving in and a big question

"Damn it!!!" Sonic snapped and held his lower back. "Dad you ok?" Emma asked. "Yeah Emmy just lifted this box wrong" Sonic replied. "Or that's just you getting older" silver chuckled. "Oh shut up man im not even 50 yet!" Sonic pouted. "Still got two more years" Amy teased and he rolled his eyes. "Come on grandpa let's get this inside" Silver smirked and used his psyche powers to lift the box for sonic. "They never change do they?" Zane crossed his arms and stood next to Emma. "Nope" she giggled and they grabbed a few boxes. "I can't believe you two got your own little house" Blaze said tearing up. "Well yeah we had to move out at some point mom" Zane said setting the box with new dishes down. "Still" Blaze said. "Our babies so grown up" Amy tears up too and the two women hug crying. "Mom" Emma shook her head smiling. "Can't blame her Emmy you're 19 years old and already got a house and moving in with your fi—ow!" Sonic rubs his leg. "Boyfriend" he said. Emma rose a brow at her father and smiling boyfriend. "Ooooook then?" She said and walks away to comfort her mother and Blaze. When she was out of sight Zane shot Sonic a look. "Outside please sir" he said and silver snickered as Sonic and Zane walked outside. "What was that about?" Sonic asked. "Sorry about that sir but I had to keep you from say fiancé..... because I haven't asked her yet." Zane said. "Boy then hurry up because you know sh—" "Find the ring I know. But I plan on proposing the after her birthday dinner tomorrow which you and Amy are still coming right?" Zane said. "It's my daughter's birthday yes" sonic shook his head smiling. "Ok cool thanks" he smiled.  Sonic pats his back before heading back inside the house. "He's really the one for her" sonic thought smiling.

The next night Zane was extremely nervous taking the next step in his relationship with Emma. "Nervous Zane?" He looks up seeing a male with brown eyes, tan skin, black hair and teal highlights. "Very Ash...." Zane said. "Dude she's gonna say yes" a male grey and black hedgehog said. "What if she said no? Maybe I should do something like Ash did last month performing a song and proposing." Zane said. "Dude Emma would love what you have planned." Said and girl with blue eyes, long dark brown hair with green highlights and fair skin. "Ivy is right Zane" a light blue and red female echidna with purple eyes agreed. "Well if that's the case Zapella we expecting you two getting engaged soon?" Zane smirked. "Someday dude" "Hey what are you guys talking about out here?" Emma said walking up. "Come on it's time for cake" she said smiling making Zane feel relaxed. "Her smile always relaxes me"
Emma blows out the 20 shape candle and everyone claps. "I can't believe my baby girl is 20 years old....." Amy said tearing up and hugging her. "Ames" Sonic smiled. "I can't help it my babies are grown up" Amy cried. "Never change mom" Issac chuckled feeding one of his and Rikilee's kids. "Ok well everyone it's present time!" Peach clapped and escorted Emma to the table. "Peach did really good getting this dinner party together" Amy said. "Yeah she did" Zane agreed. After the gifts Zane was getting nervous again. "Ok is that everyone?" Amy asked. "Zane? I have gotten a gift from you yet." Emma said and Zane clears his throat then walks up with a small box. She smiles opening it and sees the necklace she was wanting. "Aww Zane it's perfect" Emma smiled. "Em?" She turns to face him and looks down dropping the necklace covering her mouth seeing him holding a black diamond ring. "Will you marry me?" He asked. "YES!!!!" She said and pounced on Zane making them fall to the ground. Everyone clapped and laughed for the two while Amy and Blaze cry in joy. Zane placed the ring on Emma's finger and the two kissed after standing up. "Congratulations Emmy" Sonic said. "Wait did you all know?!" Emma said. "Yes!" Everyone said. "Now that make sense why you kicked my dad in the leg yesterday" Emma said and Knuckles starts laughing at Sonic's annoyed face. "Yeah" Zane chuckled. The rest of the dinner party continued to be full of happiness.

Unfortunately and unknown to them it'll soon come crashing down.