Stitches

Zane hissed as his mother heals up the bite wound. "What the fuck were you thinking?!" Silver yelled. "Protecting my wife to be which I won't fucking apologize for doing dad!" Zane snapped back. "Enough" Blaze said calmly as cream stitches up his arm. "My only question is how he got past the law enforcement officer we hired." Ivy said. "Why did you need a law enforcement officer here?" Amy asked. "You better tell them Em...." Zane said. "Tell us what?" Sonic asked knowing he's not going to be happy of what he's about to hear. "I been dealing with a.... Stalker...." She said. "WHAT?!" The parents said. "That guy was her stalker" Zapella said. "AND YOU DIDNT THINK TO TELL US?!" Knuckles said furious with his daughter keeping this. "Emma didn't want to worry you all and got the police involved." Ash said. "Well..... ummm they didn't have enough evidence.... So they couldn't do anything...." Emma said. "WHAT?!" The four said. "And you guys didn't tell us that?!" Bonestine said now mad at the two. "There's just so much going on!" Emma said tearing up and hugged herself. "Still Em!" Ivy yelled. "I'm sorry ok!!!" Emma said then runs out. "EMMA!" Sonic, Amy and Zane yelled. "I'll go after her" Sonic said and bolts out. "Don't think we won't discuss this later" Silver said sternly to the five. "Especially you son" he points to Zane as cream wraps up his arm.
Sonic looks around for Emma and bolts to every place he could think of that she might be at. Once he didn't find her at the graveyard grove he starts to worry. Then he got to thinking and snaps his fingers. "She's got to be there" he said and bolts out of the grove. He arrives at His and Amy's old house before a house fire started making them live with Mario and Peach for a a couple of years. The house was rebuilt yet laid abandoned. He walks into the house and looks at all the graffiti and bottles in the hallway. He soon hears her sniffling and walks in that direction. He turns the corner and sees her sitting on the floor hugging her knees. "Emma..." he said walking up and sat next to her. He wraps his arm around her and she lays her head on the side of his upper chest. "I'm sorry dad..... I really—" "shhh it's ok I'm not mad.... Well not entirely but I understand you didn't want your mother and I to worry. Yet I wish you did tell us because maybe we could've done something about." Sonic said rubbing her arm in a fatherly way. "Like what?" She asked. "Honestly.... I don't know at this point." Sonic sighed. "But we will figure this out I promise that Emmy" he finished and she nods. "Also I will say I'm impressed with how Zane protected you. He really is a good man and I'm glad you have him." He smiled and Emma smiled. "Yeah he really is. I'm happy I have him too." She said.

Later on when her and Zane returned home they have no idea of the changes he is about to go through.