Signing

The following week the six rock stars head to a music shop to sign their newest album. Emma was looking at her ring once more as they walked to the store. "Still loving your ring?" Zane asked. "And the man who gave it to me" she smiled and kisses him. "So cute" Ivy said. The six laughed as they continued to walk not noticing someone lurking in the alleyway. "So stunning~ shes perfect~"

Emma smiles signing one album to the next. Some fans asked about her ring and told them the news. A lot of fans were extremely excited and congratulated the two. Emma mind was starting to think of her wedding dress, the cake, the decorations and most of all being with Zane for the rest of her life. Her thoughts were soon interrupted when a male voice cleared his throat. She looks up and sees a solid dark blue hedgehog with piercing orange eyes. "Hello what's your name" Emma said. "Egon" he said in a voice that made her instantly shiver. "I must say you are more beautiful up close." He said and Zane held her thigh. "Thanks here you go" Emma said and hands him the album. He takes it and held her hand. "Thank you so much" he said and grips her hand. Zane gets up and push him off releasing her hand from his. "Enjoy the album he said but gave the man a death glare. Egon glares back before walking away. "You ok?" Zane asked. "Yeah thanks babe" she said. "Want us to have security watch out for him?" Zapella asked. "No it's ok" Emma smiled and meets the next fan.

Later on Emma was looking through bridal magazines she bought from the mall wearing her purple nightmare before Christmas pajamas pants and black tank. Zane cooking in the kitchen wearing his Call of Duty pajama pants and black tank. He couldn't get how that hedgehog acted around Emma and hopes it's the last time he sees him. Zane turns off the stove and plates their meals before walking over to Emma who smiles. She sets down the magazine and takes the plate. "Thanks" she smiled and leans over then kissed his cheek. "You're welcome" he smiled. The two enjoyed their food while talking about wedding plans. In the back of Zane's mind he was still thinking of the hedgehog but it slowly melts away the more Emma smiled about what they're planning for the wedding. Emma sees the happiness in Zane's eyes then bites her lower lip. "What?" He asked setting the plate on the coffee table. She does the same and crawls on top of him. "Oh nothing just thinking how productive you were was just so damn sexy~" she said. "Oh yeah?~" "Mmmmhmm~" she hummed and kisses him. He gently grabs her hips before gliding the tank up her body and she breaks the kiss so he could pull her tank over her head. They continue to kiss heavily not realizing someone was taking pictures from outside. Zane was about to unclasp her bra but something told him to head to their room. He sits up and lifts Emma up befor taking them to their room where the curtains were closed and they continued the process of their love making.

"Damn it! Oh well got a good shot of her in her bra~"