In there

Emma's heart drops at what her friend just said. "Wh-what..." she said. "He's turning into a werewolf Em" Bonestine repeats himself. "I need to see him...." "Emma I don't think that's a go—" "I DONT CARE!" Emma said and bolts away. "EM!" Zapella and Bonestine yell. "I'll call my parents you two go after her." Ivy said. "And I'll get ahold of Blaze, Silver, Sonic and Amy." Ash finished. Zapella and Bonestine nod then bolt after Emma.
Emma burst through the door of their home and hears Zane scream in pain. "ZANE!" She runs to him and sees him on the floor in a fetal position. She watches as he gets on all fours and his body starts to change. His hands grow claws and wolflike paws, his white fur turns grey while the yellow gem on his head forms into a pointed mark, his cat like tail shrinks a little and becomes wolf like, his teeth sharpen, his muzzle extends and eyes shrink, the rest of his body grows and turns into a giant wolf. He rose his head and lets out a beautiful but none chilling howl. Emma steps back in fear and knocks over something grabbing his attention. She sees the hunger in his eyes but deep down knows he is in there. "Zane.... It's me Emma.... Please don't eat me..." she said looking into his eyes as he got closer to her while snarling. When he saw her gentle, scared but brave eyes he stopped snarling at her and began to whine. "I knew you were in there Zane" she said and slowly walked up to him. She held out her hand and he licked her hand before she pets his wolf like head. She sat on the floor with him with his head on her lap just as zapella and bonestine came in and sees them. "You... got him under control?" Bonestine said impressed. "Yes because I know my fiancé's heart. He would never hurt me in any form." She said. Zane whines looking at his friends who sighed and had worried faces. "It's ok man. We're gonna help you" Bonstine said as they join Emma and Zane. "Guys?" Ivy said as her and Ash run in with their parents. "Zane... oh my baby." Blaze said and knelt down then petted her son's head. Emma explains what happened as Daisy was looking through the cure book. "Shit..." she said. "What is it mom?" Ivy asked. "Well we have the ingredients to reverse this but we don't have one important ingredient that we need for it to work.... And that's the blood of the werewolf that attacked him..." she explained. "And since he is on the run and in hiding." Luigi starts to say. "He's going to be hard to find." Silver finished. "So what do we do?" Amy asked. "I can get my cousin or my aunt to help since they're werewolves." Zapella suggested. "Call them Z" Emma said and zapella nods before getting up and calls her aunt Victoria. She explains the situation and where she was then In minutes the doorbell rung. Sonic walks to the door and opens it up seeing a stunning white echinda with piercing light blue eyes.

"Victoria..."