Changes

After the fight at the concert Emma begins to worry about Zane. She started to notice how he stays up later than usual, his appetite for meats increased, and seemed slightly quick to anger. Never mad at her only the small things like phone going dead during a call or dropping a pen. Emma starts expressing her concerns with her parents and Zane's parents. Sonic at first thought Zane was being abusive towards Emma but she insured him that Zane had not once spoken or touched her in that manner. Amy confirmed this and sonic nods remembering Amy was in an abusive relationship. "I don't know what's going on with him...." Emma looks down. "I'm sure we will figure it out but for now why don't you stay with Ivy or zapella for a while?" Silver suggests. "I was thinking that...." Emma said. "Ok sweetheart" Amy smiled and watched as her daughter leaves. "Something isn't right with him. He's always so chilled and loving.... This is out of character" Sonic said worried for his daughter. "I agree sonic maybe I can go to the hospital and see if I could get his blood work" Blaze said. "How?" "Cream had to take some in case of infection risk." Blaze explained. "True" silver said.

Emma and Zane arrived at practice with Emma's overnight bag in her hand. "Once practice is over I'm riding with Ivy." She said. "Ok I hope you have fun" Zane smiled and kissed her cheek. "Zane are you ok to play?" Zapella asked. "Yeah healed up my arm enough to where I got the ok from Cream." Zane said. "He seems to be back to his normal self" Emma thought smiling. The four practiced and recorded songs for the new album. After they get done the four sat talking about the next recording session. Ivy walks over to get her water holding her bag and accidentally steps on Zane's cat tail. Zane yelled while exposing his cat fangs and claws across her bag. "DUDE THE FUCK!" Ash said storming up and pushed him. "SHE STEPPED ON MY TAIL!" Zane yelled. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT YOU DIDNT NEED TO CLAW HER BAG OR AT HER AT ALL ASSHOLE!" Ash said. "Guys calm the fuck down. Zane look I'm sorry for stepping on your tail." Ivy said genuinely. The two didn't hear her and Bonestine pulls the two apart. "Ok Zane Ivy just apologized and Ash is right now you  apologize." Bonestine said. "Whatever Sorry" Zane growled. "Bro seriously" Bonestine said. "I said sorry!" Zane snapped. "Yeah half ass dude" Bonestine said. "Whatever I apologize." He said and grabbed his bag then walks out. "Now hold up!" Bonestine yelled and runs after him. Emma, Zapella, Ivy and Ash follow. In the parking lot Zane was fiddling with his keys. "Zane!" Bonestine yelled. "Bonestine I said sorry now do me a fucking favor." He turns to him and Bonestine froze. "LEAVE ME ALONE GOT IT!" He yelled in a deep tone. Yet bonestine saw Zane's eyes change before he got in the car and sped off. "Oh no..." he said. "Bones what happened ...." Emma asked and he looks at her. "Emma you need to stay with your parents for a while.... Zane isn't safe." Bonestine said. "Whoa bones mind explaining why?" Zapella asked. "Z you know how when Violet gets mad and her wolf eyes glow right?" He asked her. "Yeah but what the fuck does that have to do w— oh my god. You don't think." She said and bonestine nods. "Ivy call your parents we're gonna need their help." "Why?" Ivy asked. "Bones what's going on!" Emma demanded. "Emma.... I think your stalker was a werewolf...." He starts to say and she felt her heart racing.

"And I think Zane is in the process of turning into one himself."