Chapter 1: Meeting Quintuplets

Speaking Japanese/Normally: Fuutarou

Speaking English: Fuutarou

Thinking: 'Fuutarou'

Action/Other: *THUD*

Chapter 1: Meeting Quintuplets

The Uesugi brothers, two brothers who looked almost nothing alike while the other had a different last name, were waiting in their lunch line as it was there turn.

Fuutarou: Barbeque beef combo without beef.

Cy: I'll have the same as him.

Cafeteria Worker: Sure thing.

The cafeteria worker then handed the two their tray as they grabbed it walking off.

Cy: Lemme guess, you aced the test?

Fuutarou: As usual.

Random Student 1: Looks like Uesugi-kun and Barret-kun are on their own again.

Random Student 2: Oh man.

The two students then had a giggle as Cy looked to them with a glare as they both said nothing and focused on their food.

Fuutarou then looked down, closing his eyes with a smirk and small laugh.

Fuutarou: You don't need to scare them.

Cy: But why not? They keep disrespecting us.

Fuutarou: Leave them be, Cy.

Cy: Fine.

The two then arrived to their usual table, setting down their trays at the same time with another girl, they had never seen before.

The three then looked to each other in confusion as a good amount of the cafeteria looked at the trio.

???: I got here first. The next table over is available. 

The girl then pointed to the table to the side.

???: Move, please.

Fuutarou then pointed down to the table as Cy stood there in confusion.

Fuutarou: This is where we sit everyday. You move.

The two then got faced to faced, refusing to move as Cy finally spoke trying to level the situation.

Cy: Now, now. L-let's just all sit here? Ok, nobody needs to fully, move. You mind your business, we'll mind ours.

??? then shivered in slight fright seeing the massive scar on Cy's face, but seeing his more calming personality, calmed her down.

Random Student 1: Yo, who's that?

Random Student 2: Someone is sitting with Uesugi and Barrett?

Random Student 3: That never happens.

The 3 were now sat down as Cy started to eat, scratching the back of his head with his other hand at the same time.

Random Student 4: Look, Uesugi-kun and Barret-kun's having lunch with a girl.

Random Student 5: For real? Yikes!

Fuutarou: Tch, those stupid...

Fuutarou then noticed the girl was all red as Cy looked between the two with a sigh.

The girl then heard Fuutarou speak as Cy was used to this while she looked at the two.

Fuutarou: Well, do as you like.