The Birth Of the Black Heir.

Sirius Black was in pain both mentally and physically his baby was coming into the world once a most beautiful moment has now turned into nightmare. HE have been in Azkaban for a three months because of that traitor rat Pettigrew. He doesn't wish his baby to be born into this hellhole. The dementors  will swallow his precious baby.

After 1 hour of  Labour  pain Sirius is drifting unconscious when he notice that the guards are coming and the last thing he saw is a glowing swan Patronus at his feet.

The jail wardens were surprised to se that the traitor of James Potter and Lily Potter was giving birth in his cell. But the warden Ashley Veber knew Sirius in the school out of sympathy she helps deliver the baby . 

ASHLEY POV.

OH MY FREAKING MERLIN what the hell Sirius was pregnant . oh the baby is coming .

after struggling for half and hour the baby is safely delivered .

Wow a beautiful baby girl alas what a fate she has in another world she should have been the Perfect Black Heir. Ashley thought.

Wait a minute why isn't she crying......................

HI.... Everyone the author here I will update it weekly after Jan I will try to update daily

Thankyou........