Draco's Salvation or is it Malfoy's?

Draco was so happy to see the baby in his mothers hands he was wishing for a baby sister from past two months after Theo was bragging about his baby brother. He wanted to have someone who he can protect, care , play and to give so much love..... 

Narcissa POV

Narcissa was taken aback for a minute but Draco's words only helped strengthen her resolve no matter what happens she will protect her precious niece the future lady of the Black family

No bubba she is not your little sister but your cousin when she said this Draco's face fell but she said she can be your little sister too because you are her only brother so Draco dear take care of her and protect her mostly love her my little dragon. Yes mother I will protect my sister Draco said . 

That night Draco fell asleep looking at his baby sister who he vowed to protect love and care.

LUCIUSS MALFOY POV

I am really tired of these fools my only salvation is when I can go back home to my beloved wife and my cute little son . I flooed to my home it was really late so I was not anticipating cissa to be waiting thre for me . In her white night dress flowing down from her body like a river and the light reflecting from the hearth on to her face made her shine like a goodess..

Cissy darling what happened why are you not sleeping? Luciuss I wanted to discuss some important things with you darling...

SO guys that's it for today stay tuned tmrw i wll publish 4 more chapters . Jeffi bby I am sry take this as my appology gift na i typed it when my lecture was going on just for you darling love you