The survival of the Black heir.

Ashley was very sad she knew that the child was dead 

At that time sirius came into consciousness and he saw that he delivered the baby sucessfully that bought tears of joy into his eyes . Their precious baby their cute little cub is here in this world , Suddenly he registered that his precious cub was not crying he panicked and reached for her then only he registered that he was not alone and Ashley a pureblood witch who was Remus and his accquaintance was holding his cub.

Ashley what happened why is my cub not  crying what is happening to my precious baby.He asked her tiredly. Ashley replied sadly you give birth to a beautiful baby girl but unfortunately the baby is not breathing sorry Sirius.......

NO....... howled sirius anguishly NO NO NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN MY BABY GIRL. shouted Sirius sadly and lose his consciousness....

Ashley sighed sadly and bundled up the small baby into her hands and left with one last look at the pitiful father. She promised herself that she will give this beautiful one atleast a beautiful resting place. A teardrop fell from her eyes onto the baby's cheeks 

And miraculously she heard a faint breathing sound and suddenly in that gloomy cold dark prison a shrill cry of a new born baby is heard.............

Somewhere else Narcissa Malfoy Nee Black feels a pull in her magic family and when she checks the Black family trapestry .She sees that a new heir is born to none other than her cousin and the current head of the Black family and now a convicted victim Sirius Black......

Yes guyzzzz the black heir survives.....