THE HELPING HAND FOR THE BLACK HEIR.

Ashley POV

I want this little angel to live but I don't know who her other father is but my mind is saying that this is Remus and Sirius little angel. But as Remus is a werewolf the law does not allow him raise a baby alone . And especially if they know she is the Black heir and Sirius Black's daughter.....

Ashley thinks for a minute she doesn't trust Dumbeldore who will I give this angel to. Then suddenly she takes a decision. She carefully shifts the sleeping baby into her other hand and gets out of the prison then apparates to her home then she goes near the floo and request a floo network to the Malfoy Manor . Then she waits and thinks looking at the baby . Your fate lays in your aunt Narcissa's hand she may be indifferent and cruel . But I know One thing that she is a Black and BLACK'S NEVER LET GO OF THEIR OWN..................

AT MALFOY MANOR

Narcissa was playing with Draco when an house elf comes to her and inform that an old accquaintance is requesting for entry.

She thinks for a minute and asks . Who is it? the house elf replies Lady Veber. Ok let her through I will be waiting in the guest parlour with Draco and arrange some refreshements.

As long as she know the Veber family was a neutral party and had a long relationship with the Malfoy's . But there has been no such unexpected request to meet other than seeing in the galas and Balls. And why did she especially asked for me why not Lucius so many questions were swirling in her mind .

She was out of her mind scape when the house elf announced Lady veber's arrival.

When the lady entered Narcissa's eyes shoot to the bundle in her hand. And it was not a bundle it was a baby..........................................

I Will Try To Update As Frequently As I Can . And I would Appreciate If you Guyzz Comment About How The Sytoryline Is ..........................