-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏-

Third Person's pov:

Third Person's pov:

It was one of those ordinary and somewhat mudane days in the life of Ishika Yadav. She had a day off from her university......it can not really be considered as a day off since it was just a Sunday. And on Sundays we get holidays. Yay.

Well anyways back to Ishika, it was nine o'clock and she had nothing to do. Her shift at her part time job was about to start in half an hour and she was ready to go. She had gotten ready a while back since she forgot her shift was supposed to be later. Since then she has just been.....sitting. Yes, she has just been sitting and staring at clock, not even using her mobile phone to entertain herself. She is weird but don't target her okay, she is a pookie.

Abruptly, the familiar beats of......Chikni chameli? fills the atmosphere making Ishika turn to her phone and check the caller's id. It was Nagare Tokita her boss. She picks up the call and greets him. "Hey boss what's up? I checked my schedule and after looking at the exact time I still have twenty-three minutes left till my shift starts" she rambles, Nagare lets her as he knows that it is one of her stupid but amusing habits. "I know Ishika, but I wanted to ask you for a favour. Can you come to the café right now? Actually I need to leave for a while since some stuff needs restocking and I need to buy-" "Of course boss I'll be there in five" Ishika cuts him off and quickly agrees. She ends the call, grabs her bag and starts making her way towards the café.

After walking for a few minutes she finally reaches her destination. The place she works in was a basement café. People wouldn't even be able find it if there wasn't a small sign board with it's name and an arrow pointing towards the staircase which takes you down. "Funiculi Funicula" read the sign board. The name of the café was definitely not common or something people could think of but it was one of the things that attracted customers to their café apart from the other things.

She went down the staires and saw only two of the regulars were sitting there. This made her ease up a bit. She didn't like entering the place when the place is packed. She would be okay if she was already in there and then the place started crowding. Another weird habit of hers.

The café wasn't very big, infact it wasn't big at all. It only took twelve people to fill the place. There were no windows, the lightning was provided just by six shaded lamps hanging from the ceiling and a single wall lamp near the entrance. There were three antique wall clocks which were the only source to find out if it was day or night when you were inside the café.

CLANG-DONG

The doorbell chimed as she entered and walked towards the counter, greeting her co-worker Kazu Tokita, a laid back and carefree girl who never really had any expression on her face other than a look of deadpan and fun fact, she was the cousin of her boss. She liked the girl and her vibe so she had fun working with her. She went towards the back room and came out after quickly changing into her work outfit.