1. ʜᴇʀ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱᴍᴀᴛᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ ʜɪᴍ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇꜱ ʜɪᴍ

Nahima's POV:

I heard someone calling out my bestie's name saying "Shifa, can I have u guys for a minute?" I looked at Shifa who was beside me, she replied "Yhh sure dude, what is it about?", shifana looked at me for a second and asked us if it was ok to go anywhere private as I suggested them the steps where we can chat privately since no one sits there mostly everyone will be in the playground.

Shifana and her gang walk in front of us, Tanisha and I nudge at Shifa which makes her to look at us and Tanisha whispers worrying "Enthaayrkm avlk nammalod talk aakan ullath? (what might be she wanna talk to us about?) I hope it's not about bunking the classes!?" Shifa and I laugh at her question and I reply "it's obvious as to what they wanna talk to us about isn't it shifff? and Tanisha dont worry I'm pretty sure it's not about bunking the classes" Shifa nods laughing as Tanisha exhales. 

Tanisha' POV:

Now i know what they wanna talk to us about, lol i suddenly thought shifana was about to give us a small punishment as a class president for bunking the class yesterday, she covered us to the teacher saying we had some other club activities and teacher didnt mind as she just gave us extra assignments.

But thanks to the class president we could be there for nahima at her hard times....Nahima lives with her adoptive parent's and had a small fight which almost made her wanna meet her real parents who she hasnt met, INSHA ALLAH i hope Nahima will meet her parents soon.

Shifa's POV:

We all sat in the stairs where rarely people passes by but damn i like this place as we can see the full view of playground. Shifana began talking "Guys i am not sure if nahima and tanisha really heard about it but even though if u guys havent heard i wanna talk this out to u guys since i need ur help" Nahima let out a giggle  making shifana blush saying "Dude we know it already, i meant we heard earlier on the way to the washroom".

Shifana shyly continued saying "Ermm... i do like him so uhm i hope you guys wont tell anyone cuz i am not sure if he likes me so i just wanna keep it confidential for now. Since shifa and shuhaib are close i need to know through shuhaib if shahid is in relationship or not"

Shuhaib is shifa's 3rd brother who is in 3rd year not everyone knows they are siblings since  he recetly joined but nahima and tanisha knows about him being her brother. Shifa didnt want to make it public that they were siblings since he is kinda popular with girls and already all the girls are simping over him going around asking shifa what's his favourite colour to gift him after seeing them talking so casually when shuhaib gave a pet to her head teasing and fighting which almost made both of them look close so it will only give shifa a headache if she told they were siblings so she just told they are just friends and cousins.

Nahima and we all giggle for a minute making shifana blush
I reply to shifana and her gang saying "Dont worry we will keep it a secret to our favorite president since u allowed us to bunk few classes"

Nahima continued saying "Yesss of coursee it's all thanks to you that i was able to have my friends beside me through my hard times" Tanisha hugs shifana saying "We all are so thankful for you seriously so dont worry our mouth are sealed for ya"

I added saying "im sorry to let u know this but shuhaib and shahid are not so close u know since shuhaib just joined recently and it almost feels like shuhaib and shahid are kinda rival to each other with their so-called gang" Shifana tells its ok and to leave it but to keep it confidential and we all promise her saying they can trust us.
Shifana lets a revealed smile and tells that she is grateful for us and leaves with her gang.

We went straight to the playground to continue our games and after 15 minutes the bell rang. Next it was academic skills... ugh its the most boring period where it almost feels like the lecturer is talking to themselves while all of us just stare at the ppt!! but what can we do we gotta study it, erm no choice.

We all went to our class lazyly grunting  its academic skill. But suddenly an announcement was made :
"Good afternoon everyone, it is announced that all the lecturer's should arrive to the meeting room within 5 minutes which will almost take 1 hour for the upcoming celebration discussion, Thankyou."

For a brief moment, everyone appeared stunned, and our eyes all lit up!! Thank God, academic skill  got skipped. And I see my besties approaching me, switching places with my deskmate Shifana and another girl, making us all laugh and giggle that we had a free period.

We all continue talking, but suddenly our classroom falls into silent when we see Shahid and his gang consisting of 6 people including him approaching our classroom!!

~Hope you guys support me by voting <3~