34. ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ

SHAHID SAIF

"Where the hell were you from the morning? it's almost 8 P.M." I say, Ishan walks in avoiding my gaze and trying to change the topic. "Yo, I found out about your sister!" He says.

"I'm not gonna take in that lie you spit right now, It's not gonna work this time." I respond as he comes closer to me with a puppy eyes. "Pleaseeee!!! I had some business to deal with, that's why, i couldn't be here today." He says sulking.

"Bewteen, I'm almost about to come to a conclusion soon, finally solving that mystery." He says which piqued my interest, as i raised an eyebrow at him to elaborate it in detail. "Thanks to you who made a connection with Arif and only later we came to know he was a CEO of that very hospital wasn't it..." He says.

"Get to the point, so did you really-." He cut me off stating; "Yeah, with his help, it's easier for me to find that out. Arif mentioned it would be difficult for him to get his hands on that document we requested him, Since that very-document need docter's approval to get access in order to review it. However, Arif managed to get that into his own hands and send it to me just now." He says and continues.

"Don't worry, I'm currently working on that exact document. Even though it will take nearly four hours to crack the robust password they made, it will only take me two hours to gain access to that document. We must wait for nearly two hours while it loads, even though I have entered every code."

"Does that mean there is....hope?" I ask him who is staring at me worriedly. "Yes, There is a 70% hope, Insha Allah." He answers, and I feel a wave of relief wash over me. A pling of a sad feeling as well as a happy feeling covers me as i thank my lord, His Almighty Allah. Alhamdulillah.

"Thankyou..." I believe that today is the first time I have ever thanked him for something. "W-WHAT?? Say it again, i didn't hear it clearly." He says as i roll my eyes at him.

"Thankyou buttface." I utter and he goes on "Y-You?? Expressing gratitude to M-Mee??? Ha that's something i gotta frame it in my office to show it offf!!"

"I take it back if you don't appreciate it." I state and he says immediately "Nonono, I gladly accept it and your most welcome Prince!"

"Between, I heard your working on finding about your uncle's hidden child." He inquires. "Yeah I am, As you know, I recently came to know that he has a hidden child which we wasn't even aware of, Gossip spread so fast in business, and especially which the world isn't aware of."

"Good luck on finding that." He says and looks over at his phone, his expression changes instantly.

"Is everything alright?" I direct the question at him concerned, "Nothing really...it's just.." He hesitates and looks at me stating; "I gotta go..if you will excuse me please.."

"What is it?" I inquire my voice stern this time. "N-Nahima is on a date." He says. How does he know she is on a date? And why is he corncerned about that? Has he finally fallen for her? Haha it seems so.

"But Mr. why are you worried about that, i thought you didn't care about her anymore." I say chuckling at him. "What makes you think like that?" He directs the question at me.

"Ahha!, someone is getting tougher isn't it? Whenever you guys meet, all i could see is you guys fighting each other ear-to-ear." I say, and a tiny smile spreads across his face.

He comes closer to me, handing over his phone to show something. "What's this? A diary?" I ask, "Yes, I hack-" He freezes. "What was it? Care to continue?" I ask him controlling my laughter. "I meant, i accidently got her diary." he says.