25. ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ

SHAHID SAIF

"49..50!" Phew "Finally done the half for today?" Ishan states as i get up from my push-ups. "Yeah wait here, I'll be back after taking a bath." I respond as he agrees to wait so that we can go together for Friday Prayer(Jummah).

My phone buzzed right after i got ready for Jummah, five missed call from the bouquet shop. I dial back putting it on speaker greeting him in the same room as Ishan, "Good Morning Sir, should i prepare it for today? Are you going to pick it up or should i deliver it myslef?" The guy on the other line spoke up.

"YOU CAN DELIVER IT, CUZ IT'S FRIDAY! BOSS HAS A PRAYER TO ATTEND TO." Ishan yells at the phone, which is in speaker mode, as i scramble myself to turn it off.

"Shut up, you crackhead" I whisper to Ishan eliciting a giggle from him. "Oh Nah, I'll be there in 20 minutes so keep it ready." I state, ending the phone call.

"Ahha, my boss got time just for Shifa?" Ishan continues with his tease as i avoid facing him, hiding the blush that has appeared on my face from the mention of her.

"Yeah, I gotta deliver it myself no matter what, since that's the duty of a man." I state, buttoning my shirt's sleeves.

"Wait wait, WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!!, When did you switch to wearing a white shirt on Friday Prayers...Normally, you would wear different colours and not exactly the white because you dislike wearing all-white.....DONT TELL ME.!!?" He raises his voice.

Not again!, just him finding out everything way before Shifa. Ugh this guy, he irritates me for a fricking reason. I want her to find out everything first, but not this dumb one. Well, can't blame for having a friend like him.

I storm out of the house mentioning about the flower i gotta buy and drop at her workplace before Jummah starts, him in the same car as me. He kept on teasing me at my peek; i should have just abondoned him right there and then. ugh!

^-^-^-^

*Ding* I pick up my phone right away from my pocket hearing the notification. Since i muted everyone in my chatbox except hers, so that i can read her text right away while also receiving a signal that she is the one who texted me. The notification, it must be her. And, yes, it was her.

A pic from her text made my heart drop for a split second. A pic of her holding arm's with a guy!! The lunch i had just now started acting up; it feels like it hasn't been digested. I SWEAR I JUST WANTED TO KILL HIM, But Asthagfirullah, It's Haram. Calm down, Calm down shahid.

Her: You wanted a Proof and yes here it is! Now stop sending me the flowers, Stalker.

Me: Why? Didn't like today's Lavender Bouquet Princess?

He: Doesn't matter since I'm already taken.

Me: It also doesn't matter to me since I know that you ain't taken. I know you too well Princess.

She didn't respond to me after this, maybe she is busy. I'll wait. Yeah I can wait.

SHIFA SALEEM

We were at Nahima's Aunt's house, talking to her. However, we couldn't find any information about Nahima's real parents. We parted ways and returned to our respective homes, wishing goodbye.

That's when, stalker came into my mind. Oh shit, I forgot to read his text. He knows that I'm not taken? Who the hell is he. Well can't give up just yet.

I worked really hard to persuade Shuhaib to take a pic of us linking arms. I told him it was to post on my social media and to make others jealous by taking a pic. I reply for the text he send me hours ago. He responded quickly, juts like the fictional stalkers i had been reading about.