18. ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ

SHIFA SALEEM

I had my dinner, prayed and then went to bed early. Normally i would be annoying my brothers, but today, the fact that i have a stalker triggers me.

I was reading the new story that i had recently discovered and thats when he texted me again.

UNKNOWN- "Playing hard to get, Princess?"

I grit my teeth when the asshole text me this. I curse under my breath, but not anymore after receiving another text from him.

UNKNOWN- "Curse all you want my halal little mouse, I know you are just curious to know who i am. Well since you want to ignore me, i will end this game here."

His halal little mouse? As if I'm gonna call him my kitty cat. My fingers cross to reply him angrily.

Me- "You'd better stop this game. For your own good, or else you can't reach me no matter what."

And he didn't text me back after this. I take a screenshot and send it to my friends, who tell me i should have been harsher on him. We let it slide since he hasn't texted me yet.

^-^-^-^

The next morning, while eating breakfast with my entire family, i asked Shuhaib about the security guards. He replied it was an order from his business partner and so he accepted it.

Today is sunday, which means it is the weekend for everyone in my house, including my mom and bhabi. Weekend for the one who works and for one who cooks.

We all have a family friend get-together in the evening, to which I will invite my friends. The same goes for my brothers and parents. Just like a get-together.

Before evening, i go to the office room with a plate full of fruits that have been sliced into pieces, where Abu and all of my brothers are present.

Setting the plate on the table, they all share the fruits among themselves between their business talks. I take a seat on the nearby sofa where no one else was seated.

Abu get up from his chair to leave the office room leaving all other business for my brothers and to discuss among themselves. I look at my Abu who is leaving the office room beside me, whispering "They should do it on themselves, I'm going to get some rest." He winks at me.

"Yes Yes, they gotta fight a bit even if u weren't present in their meeting, but don't worry, I'm here keeping an eye on them." I winked back, earning a chuckle from Abu and relief spread across his face.

Now I'm staring back at my brothers, who are already busy discussing over business. I swipe my phone and start texting my friends to get here early so that we can get ready from here for the evening.

"But you haven't met him yet, right?" Riyas asks. "Shuhaib responds with" Yeah i haven't met him yet, but i hope he will cooperate with us." While Rehan continues "He is a good person, you don't have to worry about him being your business partner."

Riyas, my older brother, worked instead of my father when we were all young. However, after his marriage to our cousin, Bhabi's father trusted his company to his son-in-law and handed it over to my big bro.

When Rehan completed his degree and his doctorate, he took over father's company and ran it for a while. Since he was so into his doctorate, he established his own organization leaving father's business in the hands of shuhaib.

Shuhaib wasn't interested inheriting his father's business. But his dream for the game changed everythnig, and he inherited the company to start a side business launching his own games and programmes. And Abu excepted his offer as long as one of his bloodline inherits the company.