Her Past Ch.1

Her past

Chapter one

Before the world was overrun with Aliens, a scientist found a predators body. She took a sample of his (blood) DNA, she studied it and found it compatible with human DNA. Being the ever curious scientist, she mixed the DNA and started to grow (A/N: like a clone but it turned into its own being) a child. (A/N: When she tried to find the body again it was missing) When the child was at the age of a newborn baby she took it out of the tube it was growing in. The baby looked fairly human, except it was a bit burlier, taller and had some predator features like: predator hands, feet, skin tone and texture.

When the child was hungry or it was angry/frustrated, determined, or it was showing affection, it's hidden 'fang/mandables' would show themselves. When the baby would cry it would make clicking noises, and when it was angry or surprised a sound similar to a surprised/angry/scared lion cub would come from the child.

After a while the scientist gave the child a name: Jadace but would call her J-D (Joint-DNA) although by the time Jadace was about the age of four she called herself Jade.

When 'Jade' was around the age of eleven she looked to be a full grown adult (human standards). She trained in weapons since she was seven. So when at age fifteen Aliens took over and attacked her home killing the scientist who Jade thought of as her mother. She (like a pro-predator) killed all of the Aliens that invaded her home, every single one.

She found a small shed containing other weapons, which she instinctively knew how to use (predator weapons-except shoulder gun) she piled all the dead aliens in a corner, burned them, and buried her 'mother' (DNA donar) outside the lab and Jade would only leave the lab to hunt for food.

Seven years later she looks slightly older, like it's only been one year not seven. She is 6'9", black predator-like hair, green eyes, predator hands (only thinner), feet, skin tone and texture, and her mandables are hidden under the skin on her face.

It is then she meets 'the predators'.