Last day of Mating season/the game Ch.8

Warning: more sexual content. Do not read around people.

Scar p.o.v

Three months of Mating season.......Three months.

Today was the last day and tomorrow Wolf and Celtic would start the three day journey back. Also I would have to watch Jade incase she became pregnant.......Yautja pregnancies were allot more.....easier, when I say easier I mean little to no pain during the actual birth, but worse during the development of the pup or pups. What I mean by worse during development; the average female is always hungry, she is violent to everyone except her lifemate, she wants to have constant attention, and constant physical contact.......although I don't know how much of that will be true with Jade. The average Yautja female could bare up to four pups.....anymore and they run the risk of dying, or having the pups dying, during childbirth.

Anyway back to the matter at hand......Jade was hiding from me. A game she wanted to play. If I found her before the time was up I got to do anything I wanted to her, but if she remained hidden up until the time was up then she could do anything to me......one rule to this.........no touching without an order or consent. The only rule of the actual finding her game was that I couldn't use any of my hunting gear.

~Time skip brought to you by

~

I looked everywhere and I couldn't find her. I had thirty seconds. I was frustrated.............not angry frustrated but sexually frustrated.

I had an idea but I wouldn't make it in time.....hmmm. I guess her winning wouldn't be so bad. So I half-walked half-ran to her trophy room. When I got inside there was a note.

Dear Scar,
I knew you would choose this place last....well second to last. You didn't check our room either.....come here and see who won.
Love,
Jade

I growled at the seductive tone the note had. And I full-on sprinted to her....our room.

When I entered, the room was dark but I didn't care about that. I was to busy looking for my lifemate....the aggrivation and sexual frustration was getting to me. Time was up and I hadn't found her.

"Jade!" I called out, "You won!" I yelled to her to get her out of her hiding place.......And because it was true.

She jumped out of our bed. 'I should've known.'

"Come here." she purred.

A low growl escaped my chest.

I obeyed. My muscles were tensing then relaxing repeatedly. "Lay down." She ordered and I complied.

She was allowed to tell me what to do and do whatever she wanted to me but I wasn't allowed to touch her without her consent.

I growled at the thought.

She chuckled at hearing me growl. She took a deep breath smelling the h'dui'se rolling off of me in waves as the more frustrated I got. (A/N: h'dui'se means= Musk/Smell/Scent/Odor ....although I'm using it in the meaning of Musk)

"I smell you my dear." She purred seductively.

I groaned knowing I couldn't act on my urges that invaded my mind just from her speaking.

She chuckled slowly crawled over me my body shivering wanting me to pull her closer to me.....but I resisted. She nipped at my jaw and lower mandibles. Earning a groan and for my lower half to harden.

She chuckled.

"Is kissing you considered touching you?" I asked breathlessly grunting, while holding myself back from touching her.

"Hmm." She pretended to think about it while rubbing her hips against my hardening-by-the-second member. I groaned in pleasure. "No. I don't think it would be considered touching me."

Not seconds after her response I kissed her.

She moaned and my hand twitched with the urge to grab her and pull her closer to me. But I held restraint until I heard her whisper to me. "I want you........now."

A growl escaped me at her words. She laughed before sliding my loincloth off and slid hers of as well before lowering herself onto me causing me to groan in pleasure.

"Grab my hips" she said. I complied without hesitation. Slowly she moved up and down causing me to grip her hips harder. This was really testing my self-control.

~small time skip~

Eventually, because I wasn't allowed to move, she gave me free reign. Causing me to immidiately to start thrusting into her hitting her spot every time until she climaxes along with myself. She lands on my chest in exhaustion. I rub her back softly as we both come down from our high. She nestles her face into my neck while I am still inside her.

I pulled her even closer to me pulling a fur blanket onto the both of us and soon I could hear her calm asleep breathing. I started to fall asleep hoping that she didn't move. If she did it would give a cause for round eleven of the day. And I was way too tired.

My eyes slowly shut and I drifted to sleep unconciously pulling her to me more as if I was trying to protect her. And then I was out like a light.

*****************************************************
I'm sorry that this chapter was so short. I had forgotten about it and when I came back, before they took their clothes off, I didn't remember what I was going to write so everything after that point was written today.

I hope you liked it, you pervs. :)

Bye Bye...........................for now.