Hunters Ch.2

The predators landed on earth to eradicate the Aliens so humans may prosper for future hunts.

English

Yautja

Scars P.O.V

My two mei'hswei (brothers) and I had been named blooded hunters on our last trip here on Earth. Wolf, an elite Yautja has been sent with us to thin the population of Kainde amedha along with one of my mei'hsweis lifemate. The oomans are not to be touched so they can eventually prosper for future hunts, unless they attack us.

***Scars P.O.V.

We land in a forest not that far away from a nest of Kainde amedha.

When I heard a dtai'kai'-bpe (battle).

There were several Kainde amedha and one what looked like a ooman. The Kainde amedha were attacking the ooman and the ooman was fighting back. Three Kainde amedha were dead at at the oomans feet. The ooman was female, and she was doing well against so many Kainde amedha.... I was impressed. She was taller than most ooman, she was much burlier, and she was very skilled.

The Kainde amedha were all dead after a few minutes of fighting, although she had sustained a few injuries. Before I could reveal myself and offer assistance, she started walking (even though her left leg was injured) toward a deer carcass and then into a building. I followed, she hooked her prey upside down under a bucket and slit its throat. Then as the thwei was draining she walked to a cabinet and brought a Yautja medkit out. She sat on the floor and removed her hood. What I saw shocked me.

She looked like a Yautja but at the same time didn't. Before she could start using the medkit she passed out from loss of thwei.

I got closer and cleaned, carterized, and closed her wounds without actually touching her skin. I then, hesitantly, picked her up. The only part of her skin that touched my skin was her face, which touched the shoulder it was by. With that contact shivers ran all over my body, and a low purr started deep in my chest. This confused me.. I looked to her prey the purring tuned down, then looked at her and the purr resumed its normal volume.

She moved in her unconsious state and placed her hand on the part of my chest not covered with armor, which made the volume of my purr increase. I looked at her face, she had a slight smile there, witch made my heart flutter and purring increase. Her facial features looked ooman, but everything else was Yautja. How did this come to be so?

I layed her down on her couch and then I crouched on the floor near her head, keeping an ever vigilant look on my surroundings. If they had of left I would've completely forgotten the hunting party. My mei'hsweis, Choppers lifemate and Wolf entered her home. My eyes flicked to her face then back to my family and Elite help.

"What is that mei'hswei?" Chopper stated. By Choppers stance he was worried, possibly for his lifemate.

"A female that I believed to be an ooman. She took down over 15 Kainde amedha all by herself. She then turned to that carcass, which I guessed to be her prey. She drug it in here, hooked it up and slit its throat and let it's thwei drip. Then she grabbed this," I said holding up the Yautja medkit. "She took off her hood and turned out she looks more Yautja than ooman. But before she could use it she passed out. I cleaned, carterized, and closed her wound on her left leg, as well as any other wound she sustained from her battle. Then..... I picked her up and brought her here. Then you came in." I stated the last part rushing out so I wouldn't be tempted to tell them about my purring. My mei'hswei would tease me as I was the youngest, and I teased Chopper when he purred around his lifemate, r'ke.

Maybe thats why I was purring?

"So what do we do now? Wolf?" Celtic asked

"Two of us stay with her, I have some questions. The other three of us go hunt kainde amedha." He stated. "Who's staying?"