Mating season starts Ch.7

Warning: This contains graphic context and language. If you don't like this stuff you can skip this chapter and not miss anything.

Scars p.o.v

Today is the beginning of mating season. I am really trying not to be around Jade. Yesterday was nice, but I'm worried that she isn't ready.... If she isn't ready and I am even in the same room as her....... my instincts will overrule my conscious mind. My mei'hswei wasn't being much help.

Chopper p.o.v

I wish my mei'hswei and his lifemate Jade would just let themselves go to their instincts. But they are both being stubborn as rocks. Speaking of instincts r'ke was calling to me......

Jade p.o.v

I honestly believe that if I even feel Scar's presence in the room I'll jump onto him.....

If I'm being honest with myself.......I actually wouldn't mind that, in fact, I'm craving it....

I'm still pure........Maybe that's why I'm trying to stay away from Scar......I'm worried.....I'm truely and honestly worried as well as craving it more than I crave a hunt........which as a half Yautja is saying something.
I decided to take a bath to try to calm my nerves and to cool my body down which right now feels like its on fire.

Scar p.o.v

I head to the shower room to try to calm myself down......but then inside I see Jade......in the bath......naked.

All thoughts of calming down instantly leave my mind and are replaced by thoughts of ravishing her body.

I think she may have either caught my sent or sensed me at the door because her beautiful green eyes turned to me and its then I saw it...... her craving. She was craving it as much if not more than I. Then I heard her purring, which made me do three things. One, I purred in return. Two, I walked in, more like sped in, and locked the door. And Three, I removed my armor and joined her in her bath.

The second I was sitting in the water she kissed me. I pulled her to my chest and returned her kiss. Her mandibles showed themselves and they locked with mine. I softly trailed my fingers up and down her back, which earned me a shiver and a soft moan from her. She was obviously getting frustrated, because she pulled me closer and ground herself against me.

I played with her breasts, sqeezing and messaging them causing her to grind on me even more. Making me grow harder. I reached down to her womanhood and rubbed causing a lovely sound, a mix between a purr and a moan, to escape her lips.

She reached to my length and rubbed me and a low growl/purr left my chest.

"Please..." Her plea was understood and so weak that I knew I had her where I wanted her.

With no hesitation I lifted her up and placed her on my lap, her straddling me, she ground on me seeking some contact. I lifted her up a bit, her hands on my shoulders, and I let her slowly slide on me. I filled her and.....OH PAYA! I never felt so whole. She was so tight. She moved her hips slightly but it caused me to emit a low growl.

"Deeper." she said. I pushed in a couple more inches and I heard her intake of breath as I claimed her first mating. She grimaced in slight pain. But then her face became frustrated again.

"Please...."She asked again breathy, "Please Fuck me."

With her still straddling me I slowly moved her up and then pulled her down hard earning a gasp and her nails to dig into my shoulders. I continued this for a few minutes and then decided to do something else. I layed her down in the water, me still inside her, with me on top of her but not putting any of my weight on her. I then started to pound into her, while massaging and nipping her breasts. Which were a good size for feeding pups and for a mate to enjoy playing with.

I heard her cry out in pleasure when I hit a certain spot. "Hit it again. Please hit it again!"She begged.

I complied growling and purring as I did so. I felt complete pride that I was the only one to make her feel like this, to make her cry out like this, to give her this.

I was starting to get a bit tired.

"FASTER! HARDER!" She ordered me. Feeling even more turned on than I was before by her commanding tone, I suddenly felt invigorated and complied with her order. I pounded into her so hard I'm sure I left bruises.

I could feel myself get closer, and I could feel her tighten around me. This is what I feared, should I stay in or pull out completely?

I pound into her a few more times before I go to pull out completely, but she surprised me by grabbing me and keeping me inside her and we both released. I growled in pleasure.

My instincts weren't finished nor was my body. Neither was she, she still wanted more.

I pulled her out of the water and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I slammed her against the wall, pounding into her yet again. Her pleasure filled cries rang out in the bathing room. I lifted one of her legs to my shoulder and continued to pound into her, faster and faster, harder and harder. I hit her spot again only this time with more of my length.

She somehow turned the showers on and water fell on us.

I stopped pounding into her, causing her to whimper, and sat her on a stool in the shower and kneeled down. Then I pulled her by her hips closer to my face. I then played with her woomanhood. I was teasing her so much that she grabbed the back of my head to pull me closer.

As I stood to enter her again, instead she grabbed my length and started to pump it causing me to growl/moan and have weak-knees. The then started to place me in her mouth......oh Paya! As the minutes passed by she got more and more of me into her mouth and what she couldn't get in she pumped with her hands. I held her (hair) dreads away from her face the whole time. I pulled her up and kissed her.

I moved her so she was on her hands and knees, then I placed myself into her womanhood, and I bent over with her so my chest contacted the skin on her back. I then started to pound into her again. After a few minutes of this I moved us so we were on our left sides and I lifted her right leg into the air and continued my love making to her. My left arm was under her and I used it to rub and massage her breasts moving to rub her womanhood while pounding into her and then returning to her breasts, back and forth. I bit the base of her neck, marking her as mine.

I could feel her tighten against me again and I could feel myself.

"I-i'm gonna.......oooh Faster Harder!" she informed then ordered.

"I know, me too." I replied then complied.

Not seconds later we had climaxed. I spooned her, holding her to my chest protectively. My eyes narrowed at the darkness, like it was a tangible thing that wanted to tear her away from me.

"We need to go to your room." I told her.

"That door." she pointed to a door that did not lead to the hallway but directly to her room.

I walked in and I layed her in her bed and joined her. She used my chest as her pillow and I started purring again. She bit the base of my neck, marking me as hers.

She fell asleep minutes later me following after one thought: 'What a lucky Yautja I am.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright here you go this is LONG overdue.

I'm sorry I didn't update on time.

Love you my readers!

(AVP fanfiction) Unsuspected Hunterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें