Uh.....Wow. Ch.9

Jade p.o.v.

Apparently after a month of hunting, after Wolf and Celtic returned, their were no more Kainde amedha left so they could return to Yautja Prime. And Scar was adamant on bringing me with. My only requirement was that I got to bring my trophies and something of my mother's. Which they allowed.

So now here we were on a ship that was taking us to a bigger ship that would take us to Yautja Prime. But something was wrong with both R'ka and myself. We were both feeling sick, me more so than her, and we were both cranky allot.

~Time skip~

Wolf recognized the signs and realized that R'ka and myself were pregnant. We didn't know how many pups either of us would have but, R'ka let me know that if either of us had any more than four pups we ran the risk of us or the pups dieing, we desperately hoped that we weren't having any more than four. I was being really clingy lately but Scar was being really calm about it and he wouldn't complain he would just let me be clingy. I wouldn't let anyone near me but Scar and R'ka. I always needed some form of physical touch and lots of attention and I was always hungry. And what I'm most ashamed of was the fact that if it wasn't Scar or R'ka I'd lash out at them almost giving them a new wound.

Luckily a Yautja pregnancy lasts two months for each pup growing inside. So after six months R'ka gave birth to three healthy little pups. Two boys and a girl. They didn't start giving the pups names until they started walking on their own because their name was to match their personality.

~Time skip~

It's been three months since R'ka had her pups and Scar and I began to worry. If I was having the safe number of four pups I would have given birth last week! I was incredibly worried. Scar was even more worried than I was. If I was having more than four pups he had a chance of losing not just the pups but me as well.

~Time skip~

Scar p.o.v.

It had been three and a half months since R'ka had her three pups. Was I worried? Yes. Did I think she could handle it? Yes. Because the ooman half of her could allow her to have more than four pups, I have seen oomans have up to eight pups at a time....but I was worried that since the pups were mostly Yautja that this would kill her, if any of the pups died it would be a tragedy but as long as she was alive we could always have more pups. If she died it would kill me.

I was letting my worry and frustration drive my self-training and I was training so hard I almost didn't hear or see the youngling run into the training room he was a messenger looking about the age of a ooman ten year old.

"What is it?" I asked keeping my emotions hidden.

"Its Jade, sir." He said.

I immidiately kneeled down, "What's your name?" I asked quickly and calming.

"H'dlak, sir." He replied.

"Ok H'dlak, What is your message about Jade?" I asked calmly.

"She went into labor sir. She won't let anyone near her until you are there." He said.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"The infirmary, sir." He replied.

"Thank you H'dlak." I said before running to the infirmary to watch my pups be born and be there for my lifemate in this desperate time of need.

I rushed into the room she was in. "I'm here." I called to Jade. She looked tired and ill.

She smiled at me and visibly relaxed allowing the doctors to help her.

~Time skip~

She had given birth to four pups, two females and two males, successfully and the last one was ready to be born I just hoped that the last one would be born successfully and if he or she couldn't be born successfully then I hoped Jade could get through this alive.

*****************************************************
Sorry it took me sooo long to update! I have 66 stories to update and I got school and I have writers block.

Hope you enjoyed!

{Edited: December 22, 2016}