you're sick

reneè rolled over to cold, empty sheets. confused, she sat up, groggy eyes scanning the room until they found the bathroom light on. yawning, she got out of bed, slipping her slippers on, and padding towards the door.

knocking gently, she spoke. "y/n? are you okay baby?"

through the door, she could hear a soft groan."yeah, i just need a few more minutes. go back to bed love, I'll be there in a minute." reneè shook her head, gently opening the door.

her heart broke at the sight of a pale, shivering y/n. "oh baby." she kneeled next to her girlfriend, laying a hand on her forehead. she was scalding hot.

reneè pushed y/n's sweat soaked hair off of her burning forehead. "you're burning up y/n. come on, sit up for me baby." reneè gently guided y/n to lean against the wall. she stood to grab some cold medicine off the shelf, measuring it out in the little cup.

she could feel the disgust coming from y/n, rolling her eyes at her girlfriend's childish behavior. "babe, you have to take the medicine or else you won't get better."

y/n groaned as the blonde kneeled in front of her again, armed with the cold medicine. she hesitantly took the little cup, saying a quick prayer, and throwing the medicine back like it was fireball.

reneè giggled at y/n's face. "now that you've taken your medicine, you think you can go to bed?" y/n shrugged, leaning forward to rest her head on reneè's shoulder.

reneè kissed y/n's temple and gently helped the girl to her feet. after y/n was steady enough to move, they walked back to the bed. reneè helped y/n lay down before getting into the bed herself.

y/n instantly snuggled into reneè's chest, the blonde girl running her fingers through y/n's damp hair. "sleep now baby, we'll check on your temp in the morning, okay?" y/n nodded sleepily and drifted off into a dreamless sleep, reneè not far behind her.