on wednesdays, we wear pink

y/n was currently being snuck onto the Mean Girls set by her friend chris. he had arranged y/n to come and see her girlfriend reneè. the blonde had been feeling a little in the dumps lately because of the distance and the cast was beginning to notice.

y/n wasn't able to come at first because of work, but luckily for her, her boss was her best friend and when he noticed how sad she was, he sent her off, telling her to take her time coming back. and with that, she was on the first flight to new jersey.

chris picked her up from the airport, already clearing it with tina and the producers. as they drove back to the set, chris told her the plan. 

she was going to get dressed as an extra and get put in the revenge party scene. then when it was time for cady and aaron to kiss, it would be reneè and y/n. y/n giggled at the idea, ready to execute it. 

after arriving back to set and being introduced to everyone, y/n was quickly put into hair and makeup. after a quick session there, she was rushed to costuming, getting put in a brightly colored outfit. she was snuck back onto set, hiding off to the side. chris let tina know y/n was ready as the woman gave him a subtle thumbs up. 

the number went smoothly and reneè got moved into position. the blonde looked confused, as she looked at angourie and chris, who just smiled back at her. she turned and gasped, seeing y/n stand there with a goofy smile on her face. 

reneè rushed forward, wrapping her arms around y/n's neck and kissing her deeply. the cast cheered as the two embraced, tina yelling cut. reneè pulled away smiling at her girlfriend. 

"what? how are you here?" y/n smirked and looked towards the cast. "some birdies told me you've been sad, so i got on a plane and flew here to make you smile again." reneè melted. the blonde buried her head in y/n's neck, mumbling a thank you. y/n kissed reneè's temple. "you're welcome baby. now how about we get out of here?" 

after getting the okay from everyone, reneè and y/n got out of their outfits and headed to reneè's car, y/n opening the door for her passenger princess of course. reneè took a picture of y/n driving and posted it on her instagram story with a heart emoji. y/n drove reneè back to the house she was staying in, the two venturing in and crashing on the couch.

reneè sighed contently as she laid her head on y/n's chest. y/n began running her fingers through reneè's hair. "what do you want for dinner nae?" reneè sighed. "i'm feeling pizza." y/n nodded, gently laying reneè down to grab her phone to order their food. after about 25 minutes, the food arrived. reneè grabbed the pizza as y/n went to grab them dinks. she came back with two glasses of champagne that reneè had in the fridge as the blonde smiled at her. 

reneè decided to take a picture of the moment, posting it on instagram.

reneerapp: the love of my life surprised me on set. life is good.

 life is good