Ruin Me

A/N: This is porn. You've been warned.

"Fuck, you look so pretty taking my fingers, Gina."

Regina's back arched as the fingers inside her hit the right spot. Her brain was a pile of mush. Words were not forming due to the immense pleasure she was feeling. This was only her second orgasm of the night and she knew she was in for a long one.

The girl in-between her legs sped up her fingers and gently began sucking on Regina's clit. The blonde had to bite back a scream. They were still at a party after all.

Y/N added a third finger as Regina gasped. "Fuck baby, your pussy is taking me so well." Regina clenched harder around Y/N's fingers, the girl smirking.

"Someone like that?" The blonde whined as the girl lightly licked her clit. Y/N smirked and curled her fingers, hitting that sweet spot. "Go ahead, Gina. I know you wanna come."

The blonde shattered. Little black dots blurred her vision for a few seconds as Y/N kissed her way up the blonde's body, allowing her to come down from her high.

"You did so good for me, Regina. You looked so beautiful, cumming for me." Y/N's lips gently pecked around Regina's face, slowly bringing her back to reality. "Fuck, Y/N. I've never came that hard in my life just from head."

Y/N smirked and kissed Regina's forehead. "Because boys don't know how to eat pussy." Regina blushed and leaned up tp kiss Y/N. Y/N groaned softly at the feeling of Regina's lips. The two kissed for a minute before Y/N pulled away and went to her dresser.

"I have a surprise baby." Regina perked up as the girl turned around, holding a strap on. Regina smiled and nodded. Y/N put the harness on and motioned Regina to the end of the bed. The blonde smirked, crawling so that her head was facing the end of the bed.

Y/N stood in front of the blonde, stroking her hair gently. "Let's see you put those cock sucking skills of yours to the test, yeah baby?" Regina felt heat shoot straight to her core. She wanted to please Y/N. She opened her mouth and began gently sucking on the tip.

Y/N groaned at the sight of Regina, swollen lips and messy hair, sucking her off. The blonde whimpered at the sound and took the toy deeper in her mouth. Y/N had gathered the blonde strands into a makeshift ponytail as she guided Regina's head up and down her cock.

Regina's pussy clenched around nothing as Y/N essentially began fucking her throat with the toy. The blonde loved how dominant Y/N was being, having not experienced it with anyone else. She was stern, but also soft with the blonde, checking in every now and then and making sure she was okay.

After a few minutes of Regina sucking her off, Y/N gently pulled the blonde up to her lips, meeting in a sloppy kiss. "You looked so pretty sucking my cock, princess. I think you deserve a reward, don't you?"

Regina nodded as Y/N guided her to lay on her back. She leaned down and kissed Regina softly, but passionately. The blonde melted into the kiss, threading her fingers in Y/N's hair. Y/N pulled away and whispered. "Are you good, baby? Need a break or anything?"

Regina shook her head and pecked Y/N's lips. "No. I need you to fuck me." Y/N's eyes darkened as she ran the silicone tip up and down Regina's cunt. "Well, then you're gonna love this, baby. There's a secret about this strap."

Regina looked confused and then gasped as Y/N slid the toy inside her. "It squirts." Y/N began thrusting in and out of the blonde at a steady pace. Regina couldn't do anything but take it. Now with the knowledge of the squirting strap, her fucked out brain took over.

She wanted Y/N to cum in her.

She wrapped her legs around the girl's hips as she sped up. Regina moaned quietly, trying not to scream. Y/N smirked at the girl's struggle and slowed her thrusts down and focused more on deeper strokes, the tip of the toy brushing against the blonde's g-spot.

Regina couldn't hold back anymore and began to release her moans. Y/N felt the blonde's nails scratch down her back. She ran her hand down Regina's body and began to rub the blonde's clit.

Regina choked on a moan as Y/N built her up to her orgasm. Y/N leaned down and began sucking on one of Regina's nipples. The girl felt her orgasm quickly closing in on her as she choked out a sentence.

"Can I cum?" Y/N smiled at the girl. "Such a good girl for asking baby. Of course you can." Regina screamed as her second orgasm washed over her. Y/N continued thrusting, whispering praise to the blonde. Regina grabbed Y/N's jaw as the girl continued to thrust.

"Baby, I want you to cum in me. I need you to cum in me. Fill me up."

Y/N reached down, squeezing the base of the cock, releasing the cum into Regina, reaching her own high in the process. The girls collapsed into each other on the bed, exhausted from their activities. Y/N groaned as she stood, removing the harness and grabbing some boxers and a t-shirt.

Regina didn't make a move to sit up, instead she just remained laying down, catching her breath. "Where are you going?" Y/N smiled. "I gotta go clear out my house. I'll be right back baby."

Regina blushed as Y/N walked out, clearing her home drunk and horny teens. Meanwhile, in her room, Regina got up tp get some clothes. As she browsed through Y/N's closet, she came across her track letterman, her last name stitched onto the back of the jacket.

Suddenly, an idea popped into Regina's head.

As much as she hated leaving Y/N on read until she got to school, she had to do it in order for her plan to work. She had left very early this morning, snagging the letterman jacket on her way out. Regina's outfit was definitely going to turn heads.

She was wearing a pink crop top underneath the letterman and black jeans. Regina topped the outfit off with her black Doc Martens. As she walked into the school, she noticed people immediately staring. She smirked as she saw girls glare at her as she strolled into the cafeteria, one person in mind.

Y/N had her back to her, frowning at her phone. Regina hadn't texted her since she left super early this morning and Y/N was kinda sad. Her teammate noticed Regina strutting towards them and nudged Y/N's foot under the table.

Y/N looked up confused as she turned to see what her teammate was looking at. Her jaw dropped at the blonde wearing a familiar jacket. Regina smirked at her reaction and reached her table, sitting herself down in Y/N's lap.

Before the girl could say anything, Regina connected their lips in a hot, passionate kiss. They could hear people gasping and cameras going off as they made out. Regina pulled away first, grabbing Y/N's face, forcing her to look at the blonde with darkened eyes.

"You're mine."