𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐆𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢

When I was a kid I always new that I would be in the mafia life

My dad made me start training at the early age of 10. My mother new it was wrong to make a kid at such a young age go through so much work. But he didn't care all he wanted was to have a son strong enough and cold enough to run his mafia.

Flashback

"Son it's time you start training to become the capo of the this mafia." My father says from his desk. I sit in the chair in front of him. "What do you mean father?" I ask confused like any other 10 year old boy would be.

"You know what I mean. If I'm going to hand down my business to my son I won't have him be no flimsy idiotic boy like you are now. You need to get better." I put my head down "yes father." I say. "Lift that he'd up men don't lower their heads for anybody." He scolds which makes me lift up my chin and look him in the eyes.

*A week later*

"Dominic it isn't right. He's ten years old." Mother said from the kitchen.
"I don't care Cara Mia. He's my son and I'll do what I want and that's making him strong to take over." He said making her sit down on the chair while she's crying. "He's just a boy." She sobs as he walks away dragging me with him. I look back at her feeling horrible about leaving her.

Flashback over

After that day father got what he wanted.

Made me into a cold ruthless killer. I didn't care about anything. If anyone stood in my way I got rid of them. Easy as that.

When I turned 19 father handed his business down to me after making my study to become a mafia boss. I've never really wanted this. It's never been a dream of mine to kill people. Innocent people.

I've spent 4 years building my empire and that's gaining trust, making alliances, and finding loyal people for my army. All this hard work has paid off to make me the most feared mafia in the underworld. And with the help of my best friend and second in command, Enzo.

He's been by my side since day one. Fighting by my side and saving my ass when I was in trouble.

He was working with my father because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and father wanted to take him in and build him to be better and stronger as well.

•••

When I was 17 father my father made it clear that I was to marry before I turned 27 but that's not for a another 2 years.

I know I'll need a heir to be able to pass my mafia down but I'm not stressing about that now.

I just don't want to marry a annoying bitch who is always wanting to fuck me and kiss me, be all stuck up. Hell, I don't even want a wife.
•••

All of my fathers men became mine when I became don and some of them don't respect me because I'm younger. For me I'm all about respect and loyalty. And if I don't get that well have problems.

My mother has been by me through all of this and it goes to her for keeping me alive. Patching my up when I come home injured. Helping me when I'm sick. Sitting and talking with me when I'm going through a tough time.

She's done so much for me and I'm very thankful for that.

And my siblings Mariano and Massima have been by my side as well. Fighting by me and being there for me.

We are family and we stick together.

That's the motto for our familia.

A/n
This one's shorter because I realized it's only the background and I just needed to cover basics.

What do we think of Giovanni's past? Let me know———>

𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 | ✍︎︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara