𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬

Sorry for any spelling errors. I don't proofread. Nor will I ever have time to, so sorry if you see a mistake.

My sleep is interrupted when there's a tap on my shoulder and someone's calling my name

My eyes peal open and Enzo's handsome face catches my eye first. "Wake up principessa, we are here." He says softly pulling the blanket off of my. I groan and stretch my limbs.

I'm quick to get up but my eyes blur from getting up to fast. I catch my balance and Enzo grabs hold of my arms to help me steady myself.

Eventually I feel fine and grab all my belongings and head out of the jet with Enzo behind me. Off on the side I see Gio and Celeste getting into a car together. I internally role my eyes and walk
To the car that Enzo got told I was supposed to ride in to the hotel.

Enzo gets into the driver side and I in the passenger. The ride is quiet at first before halfway there my stomach grumbles.

"Are you hungry:" he breaks the silence. "Mhm" I mumble trying to keep my sleepy state alive. I hate being energetic when I feel like this.

It's like I feel like I'm sick but I'm not. I just want to sleep and I get a wave of emotion every now and then.

"Where do you want to go?" He questions, working with my behavior and not questioning it.

"Just anywhere I swear I'll be fine with it." He silently nods, pulling into one of the drive-thru restaurants. I sigh in content at the fact that I love greasy food. It may not be healthy but every now and then I would get a guard to get me something small.

It turns out he pulled into the drive thru of McDonald's and soon enough is asking me what I want.

I take one glance at the menu and decide on a 10 piece nugget.

We are on the ride again both of us with food in hand. "You know, for someone who works out as much as you, I'd thought you only eat healthy food and protein shakes." I accuse taking another bite of my nuggets.

I hear him let out a throaty chuckle, taking a bite of his own food, "just because I'm a healthy person doesn't mean I only eat healthy food. I love this shit." He laughs and I cover my smile.

We arrive at the hotel and let me just tell you this. It is fucking huge.
At least 16 stories high.

As a gape at the place Enzo is getting our bags and directing us into the hotel. I think back to Gio and if he's here yet. I'll admit, he was kinda running through my mind the hole ride but only because he's been treating me like shit.

The inside was even better than the outside. It had a water fountain in the middle and off in the back there was a giant bar. The light illuminated the building with colors of red, blue, and purple. It was like I was in Las Vegas.

We head to the font desk and Enzo speak to the women at the desk. "We are here with Morelli." His voice is deeper. Showing dominance as we were in a different setting as to the car.