𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

My eyes flutter open and It doesn't take me long to be up and ready for the day, sporting a pair of denim blue ripped jeans, a washed orange crop top and white blouse button up

My eyes flutter open and It doesn't take me long to be up and ready for the day, sporting a pair of denim blue ripped jeans, a washed orange crop top and white blouse button up. It was very exposing to my, you know, scars but I could give a single fuck less at this point.

If I was going to live with this body the rest of my life, might as well show it off. So I made sure I was shaved and moisturized for the hot heat. I needed some sunscreen because my cheeks and shoulders got burnt easily. But other wise my skin turned a golden brown under the summer sun.

I haven't gone downstairs yet. Not have I seen Gio but that's not concerning my right now. My mind has decided to post on my instagram account that Massima helped me build and I've decided to post my outfits and daily events through the "vacation." I was gong to take photos and then post them once I got back to the hotel.

Gio had told me this was a business trip so I didn't get my hopes up about getting to explore.
But it's the idea of being in the Bahamas. And who knows maybe he'll let me go out and do what I want instead of keeping me locked up by him. If not I'll fucking run away.

I don't give a fuck what he says. I deserve this. I didn't have any freedom as a child and he's just like my father if he won't give me any as well.

I slip on my Birkenstocks and grab my wallet, making my way downstairs to hear chattering. As I enter I see Enzo and Gio sitting at the counter in crisp suits. "Jeez it's like 90 degrees out here and your wearing fucking suits?" I exclaim and walk up to the fridge finding any source of food.

"We have to keep an image. It's what our job is about. Professionalism." Gio speaks up and my shoulders slightly tense at his voice. I grab a water and sit on the other side of the counter.

"When are we doing this so called professional stuff because I'm in the Bahamas and I want to go out." I unscrew the lid and take a gulp of the water.

Both men share a glance and turn back to me. "Athena, we are strictly here for business. There's no way we'll have time to go out." Gio tells me as he checks his watch, "speaking of time we have to go."

I don't even get time to speak, just settling with a frown I stand up with them. The elevator dings and our attention turn to the opening doors. Incomes Celeste in the skimpiest fucking sees I've ever seen. There's a v like that goes all the way to fucking Saturn and it's short enough to show her coochie. Disgusting that she finds that hot.

I keep my comments to myself as she adjusts the bag on her shoulder. "Sorry I'm late." Her shrieking voice says as we walk past her into the elevator she just exited. "Oh, we're leaving already?" She sounds dumb. Yes bitch, we are leaving.

Refraining myself from rolling my eyes I pull my sunglasses over my eyes to shade them in case I do end up letting one slip.

Don't need to upset anybody. Cough cough, Gio.