𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

Mature content

"Have you ever touched yourself?"

My voice is dark and question. I'm places behind her while her barely covered ass is pressed right up against my dick.

I felt kind of bad after I told her to get out after she told me she was a virgin. I mean it's nothing to be ashamed off but I don't fuck virgins.

"I don't have the patience bellissima." I whisper in her ear. She struggle against me, rubbing her back on my front. "Y-yes." Her word are mumbled by the mattress and I groan think of her in her room touching herself.

I grab her arms and pull her up, gripping her neck so she's flat up against me. Her sweatshirt was bunching up at her waist. That perfect fucking body of hers makes me want to bite and mark it.

"I want you to lay on this bed and I'm going to watch you play with yourself." My tone is demanding. Not giving her an option. I pick her up and throw her on the bed.

I take notice to the marks on her legs. How could anyone do that to their kid?

Some of them are darker than the others and some bigger than others.

"Your so fucking beautiful." I tell her as I place myself on the bed next to her. She's up against the headboard and I pull her knees from her chest. Running my hands up and down her legs she shivers at the touch.

"Will you be a good girl and touch yourself for me?" She gulps at my question. She looks at me as if she's scared to answer. I don't wan to pressure her but if she says yes then I will happily fucking make her do what I ask.

"Yes or no?" I talk lower and more seductive not wanting to scare her but I think I'm way past that part.

"Yes." She mutters and I take that as my sign to go ahead. "Is this ok bambina?" I ask spreading her legs apart.

I see her head nod and she speaks up. "How could you t-touch me when my legs look like that?" Her voice is soft and insecure and I stop my movements.

"Your beautiful." Is all I say not wanting to be too comfortable around her. Her eyes lighten up and I run my hands up and down her thighs.

Getting off the bed, I walk over and grab the chair from the desk, placing it in front of the bed.

I can tell she's very nervous by the way that her breathing quickens. The rise and fall of her chest and the way she fiddle with the strings of her hoodie.

"I want you to take off your panties." Her green eyes connect with mine and we both share a heated gaze.

She grabs the sides of the material and very hesitantly does she slide them down her legs. Making sure to keep her legs shut so I can't see anything.

She places them down on the bed and her legs stay sealed. "Open you legs. Give me sight of that pretty pussy." Her lips part slightly and she bites her bottom one.

Her legs finally open and I about come at the sight before me. "Fucking hell." I mutter under my breath. I palm the hard erection in my pants.

"Rub your clit for me baby." I demand her. It takes her a while to process what she's doing before her hand trails down.

When under the state of arousal, the mind forgets what it's doing and does what it's told. Now some may have the common sense but other let the feeling control their actions.

Her hand inches closer and closer to her core and she lets out a whine. "Good girl."

She finally reaches her core and lets out a soft moan as she rubs slowly on her clit.

I palm my boner and groan at the sight ahead of me. "Fuck." I croak out.

Seeing this women pleasure herself is something greater than any view.

Wanting to get a taste for myself I get off the chair and make my way over to her. She has her eyes closed and doesn't hear me approach. "Such I good fucking girl." I whisper in her ear.

Her eyes snap open and she looks to her right. Our faces close enough that if I moved an inch our lips would touch.

"How would it feel if I helped you out, huh?" Her eyes gleam down to my lips and I smirk.

Reaching a hand down between her legs I start to massage her thighs. Her hand had stopped moving and it was resting beside her.

I pull her to the edge of the bed and she squeals. Her pussy right in front of me for easy access.

"Your so wet bambina." I coo, brining a hand up to her heat and collecting the wetness and spreading it around her clit.

She moans out in pleasure, letting her head drop back.

My fingers circle around her entrance and I slip one finger in.
My eyes trained on her as she gasps put in surprise.

I start to pump it in and out at a slow pace to make her go crazy. Her back arches off the bed and almost fucking drool.

Picking up my pace I add a se come finger and watch as she tries to reach down and stop me.

"Keep your hands off." I command and she retracts her hands to her sides. She brings one of her hands up to her chest and squeezes her breast through her sweatshirt.

Without being able to wait any longer I bring my head down and attach my mouth to her clit, sucking on the bud.

She tastes fucking amazing.

She moans loudly at the action and unconsciously puts her fingers in my hair. Can't just be me but I love when they run their hands through my hair while I eat them out.

"Fuck I'm gonna come." She rasps and pulls at my hair. My eyes close as I endure the pleasure myself.

"Come for me bellissima." I say sending vibrations through her pussy.

On my command she lifts her hips and lets go. I try my best to get all her sweet juices in my mouth. Her hips relaxes and I stop.

I get up and lick my lips, wavering the taste of her. Now that I've tried it, I want more.

She lays there on the bed breathless. I collect my things and leave while she's not paying attention.

I know it's shitty but I don't agree with what I just did. It can't happen again.

That was already to far for me.

A/n
I hope you guys liked this chapter. I've been trying to update as much as I can.

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS BOOK IF YOU LIKE IT!!

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter ———>

Love ya munchies ❤️❤️❤️