'𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭.' 1

Aaliyah had moved back to the Bronx, after moving to ATL for a while. She wanted to escape the violence and betrayal, After her mom died. So when her bestfriend asked her for a Little 'trip.' She gladly obliged. It had been 5 1/2 years since she step foot in newyork. It was a beautiful place don't get me wrong but every beautiful thing had a dark side, and that perfectly described newyork.

Aaliyah was a party girl. She loved to go out with friends, shake ass, casual hookups, even did a few with her bestfriend, little dates, but nothing ever serious. Her bestfriend Jayla was dating the famous rapper set da trend. She had been trying to convince Aaliyah to get with eroy or cblu or any RPT member. Aaliyah wasn't the type to date someone just because her bestfriend was dating someone or someone she was close to was. But if he gave good dick, kissed right or spoiled her just enough? Maybe she'd go for it.

It was around 3 in the afternoon when her bestfriend texted that she would be coming over . She mentally rolled her eyes to bare the news of her bestfriend telling her about the new nigga she met this week. That's when she heard the doorbell ring. "Damn is this bitch flash??" Aaliyah thought to her self. Knowing her bestfriend only lived 2 blocks down.

Jayla walked in hugging her bestfriend and asking her what she was up to. When Aaliyah told her nothing, she was happy to provide plans. "So bitch there's the block party that setty is throwing, all the gang is gonna be there, u wanna jack it??" Jayla asked with the biggest puppy dog eyes. Aaliyah could never say no that old trick , so she sighed and agreed. Jayla jumped in joy as her bestfriend wasn't particularly a homebody, but didn't go anywhere where she didn't know at least 4 people.

Aaliyah knew it would be a mess, she didn't particularly get along with males, much less females. There's been a few times Jayla has had to bail her out or they have had to run from the cops. She daydreamed about this one time she was at a party and a girl bumped into her, nearly shoving her to the ground. Aaliyah wasn't having it so she beat her face it with the nearest object. She was arrested for 2 days, until her bestfriend came to bail her out. AGAIN.

Aaliyah didn't realize her bestfriend was talking to her until she snapped infront of her face twice. Aaliyah came back to reality and asked "what??" " do you have a dress for tonight?" Jayla rubbed her face up and down. "Didn't think I needed one." Aaliyah says rolling her eyes.

Jayla sucked her teeth and told the girl she had her. "Alright bitch I gotchu, ima give you the sluttiest, dirtiest, nastiest, horniest-" "I get it." Aaliyah says cutting her off. "Okayy damn." "Anyways be ready by 10pm." She says blowing a kiss at her bestfriend as she's leaving.
"And won't." Aaliyah says laughing , shutting the door behind her.

Aaliyah checks the time as it was 6pm. "4hours to get ready." "Well shit." I said sighing.