'𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐈 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐌𝐀𝐍.' 𝟒

Aaliyah woke up the previous morning feeling a dragging feeling. She had a hangover. She didn't do to much drinking, but she was a little drunk last night. Plus she had the best sex of her life. She dragged her self out the bed, just to get a text from her bestfriend. She groaned knowing Jayla was gonna wanna be up for something and all she wanted to do was lie and bed and dig a hole from the embarrassment she endured from mhady.

Aaliyah picked up her phone and read the text. "Be ready in 2 hours im taking us to link somewhere🥴." Aaliyah groaned, knowing her bestfriend would have them out all night but she sent a thumbs up back and hearted the message. Aaliyah walked into her kitchen and grabbed a pop tart ;strawberry flavored; and a cup of cold milk. She walked to her living room and sat on her couch, grabbing her heated blanket. After about 30 minutes she walked into the bathroom to start getting ready. It was 1 in the afternoon.

Aaliyah grabbed her tooth brush, and some baking soda (this kept her breathe fresh and her teeth clean.) she brushed her teeth for about 3 minutes. Gargled some mouth wash, and used her teeth whitener. As she was doing that, she did her basic skin care routine which consisted of, Cera ve, Cetaphil, African turmeric soap, and some water.

Aaliyah rinsed off her face, cleaning it off with a damp towel. She walked into her walk-in closet. It was big and open. She slipped on a purple two piece. It showed her excellent shape, her perfect curves and her skin glowed in it.

She walked out the closet, grabbing her sandals and it showed off her nicely white painted toes

She walked out the closet, grabbing her sandals and it showed off her nicely white painted toes. She grabbed her black Marc Jacob's purse and checked the time. Jayla would be here in exactly 10 minutes. "Damn time fly's." Aaliyah said to herself. Then she got a knock at the door.

Jayla. She thought. And it was. Aaliyah went to open the door, grabbing her denim jacket and her keys and wallet. Jayla complimented her bestfriend and Aaliyah reciprocated the compliments.

As they were walking down the steps. Aaliyah saw Jaylas new car. "A bmw bitchhh?" "It's sweet as fuck!" Jayla said. Aaliyah ran up to it and opened the door. To be gretty by a nonchalant, high setty. Aaliyah just starred at him for a moment before shutting the door and getting in back. Where she saw, Kay flock, Eroy and mhady. Aaliyah looked her bestfriend who gave her a shy smile. She rolled her eyes and got in the back , sadly sitting right next to mhady.

The car ride was silent. Very silent. Until Jayla broke the silence and said she wanted everyone to get along, since this would be there new little group. Aaliyah rolls her eyes at the thought of having to see mhady every day. "Are we allowed to object." I said snarkily. I guess mhady got the hint because i could feel him starring into the side of my head, as I was looking out the window. He mumbled something and i turned to him. "What was that?" I said with sass in my voice.

Mhady mugged me. "None of your business, wrd2." I rolled my eyes and scooted closer to the door. That way there was at least a couple of inches of space inbetween us. Jayla turned around from driving and shook her head. "Why do yall dislike each other so damn much." I groaned. Remembering I didn't tell Jayla what
Happened between me and mhady and I wasn't planning on it. I only told her that he was the best sex of my life and I later came to regret that.

Jayla sighed and told us we were almost there. We were driving to the studio anyways. Once we got there, we all got out and I walked beside Jayla infront of setty, kayflock, mhady and eroy. We walked into the studio. It wasn't mhadys day to make music so he sat at one of the corner couches beside me and Jayla. Jayla started a conversation with me about finding a man and I just sucked my teeth.

"What about mystery man?" She said unknowingly it was mhady. I shook my head but she kept going. "Didn't you say he was the best sex of your lifeeee." She says dragging out the e. My body freezes and I swear if I wanted to be anywhere right now it would be in a grave. "Uh.." I said not knowing what to say to that.

I think im fine being single. I said with a small smile. "Hm suit yourself!"

An hour goes by and the boys are done with there music. Jayla turns to everyone and asks if they wanna play a game. Everyone nods and Jayla smiles. "Okay we're gonna play never have I ever." Jayla says. "That's a kids game jay." Setty says annoyed at his flings childish antics. But he loved it. "And?" That shuts setty up.

"I'll go first." "Never have I ever fucked someone in this group." Me and mhady both put a finger down. Jayla seems to notice my finger and raises an eyebrow. She doesn't say anything. "Ok I'll go." "Never have I ever , disrespected a girl." I put my finger down, so does Jayla, setty , eroy and mhady. I look at kayflock and smile. "Someone raised you right." "Yk it ma." He smiled back. It's now one of the boys turn and setty just goes. "Never have I ever had a 3some." Setty says, putting his finger down, Jayla puts hers down, and so does eroy and kayflock. Mhady is the only one who has his finger up. Mhady stares directly at me. "Never have I ever fucked a weed man." Jayla seems to catch on this time and she stares at me then mhady, then back at me and then the dots finally connect.

"Aaliyah..???" Jayla gasps . The boys seem lost, but Jayla is smarter than what she looks. I look the other way and shrug.