'𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘.' 𝟓

Jayla stares at me for a moment before getting up. And grabbing my arm. "Games over." She says and setty seems to sigh in relief. Me and Jayla walk into the nearest studio room and she confronts me. "When was it." "At the party." "Where was it." "Down stairs in the basements bathroom." I sigh. Jayla rubs her forehead, and sighs. "Why did you do it?" "Because he looked good." I said shyly. "Do you still think that?" Jayla asks badgering me. "You're not my mom Jayla."

Jayla looks at me and asks me the final question. "Do you have feelings for him??" She says sighing. "No." "I don't think so-." I said stuttering. Jayla looks at me, "girl you gotta stop." "You did this in ATL, and you can't do it here, they will label you as a bop. Especially if there the opps you could die." "Mhady isn't just some gang banger." "He's apart of RPT and..." "I know I know I know." I said cutting her off and insisting on she stop her talk about getting killed, etc etc. Jayla sighs and nods.

Aaliyah feels a bit guilty she didn't tell her friend earlier. But this is the exact reason why. They walk out of the studio room and the boys stare at them. "WHAT." Aaliyah says , making them shake their heads in no response. She checks the time and it's around 5 in the afternoon.

To break the silence , kayflock asks if the girls wanted to hear his song. It was a Diss to OY (original young Gangsters.) the song starts playing .

"LIKE SMOKING ON WHO ? SHOW YOU WHAT THESE SLUGS BOUT."

"MUNNA A DEMON, FLOCKING SHIT ON CLUBHOUSE."

"SPINNIG WITH 80S THEM LIL NIGGAS BUGGEDOUT."

"LIL NOTTI HE BRINGING THEM GUNS OUT."

"HE THE FIRST O WE SEE HE GETTING GUNNED DOWN."

The clip ended. "Damn your good kev." Aaliyah said. "Gov is crazy, but thank you ma." "Ima put you on my song one day." I laugh knowing that im never gon rap for no nigga or with no nigga but I just nod my head. From my peripheral vision I can see mhady with a mug planted on his face. Around 5:30 the sun starts setting and I feel a bit tired. I ask Jayla to take me home and she obliges.

It's around 5:45 when I get home since I do live a bit far in Harlem, but she drops me off and I walk up to my apartment. When I get inside I do the usual and kick off my shoes and walk into my bedroom. That's when my phone chimes and I look to see if anyone texted me.

It was an unknown number.
__________________________________
(212-800-2793)

???
Yo.

Aaliyah 🫦.
Who is this??

???
It's mhady. Listen. Im sorry
For how I treated you and acted
After you let me see your body. I
Don't know why I did that I just
Did. Wrd2 my dead's I won't
Do it again. 2nd chance?

Mhady. 😐
Please?
𝖫𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝟧:𝟦𝟫𝗉𝗆.
_______________________________

Aaliyah stares at her screen not expecting an apology from mhady. She sighs and leaves him on read. She walks into her bathroom running the shower. Quite frankly Aaliyah loved her bathroom. And so did others when they came over. She loved to interior design and decorate things. Give it some razzle dazzle is what she called it. She got in the shower, shaving her legs, arms, underarms, stomach, and her genitalia area. After about 30 minutes of washing up and cleaning her body off from the shaving cream she got out. She exfoliated her body, moisturized then did her nightly skincare.

This didn't taken her long as it was shorter than her morning skin routine. She finished that up and it was around 6:30 when she was finished with her hygiene. She added some Lip balm to keep herself from picking at her lips.

 She added some Lip balm to keep herself from picking at her lips

She walked out the bathroom and put on a nightgown. Aaliyah pulled the covers back on her bed and sat on her bed. Grabbing her remote from her beside table. She turned on Netflix and started watching The family Business. She was on season 2 and she loved it. She turned the tv up on 45 so she could hear the gunshots, arguing and moaning coming from the tv.

Aaliyah ended up drifting asleep, to the sound of gunshots and arguing in the background .