'𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.' 𝟑

After they get affiliated with one another setty and Jayla walk off somewhere to talk. Leaving mhady and Aaliyah. "Soo..." Aaliyah says bored. The man just stares at her, not saying anything. "Are you going to keep starring at me or are you going to indulge yourself in my meaningless small talk?" Mhady is taken aback by her callous and shakes his head and walks off.

Aaliyah scoffs as to the man completely blew her off. And this would not go for her. She walked after him following him outside the party. She grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. "Bro what's your problem?" He says pushing her up against one of the cars parked onto the street. "You." "You're my problem." He stares at her, seemingly knowing what's she's trying to do.

Mhady shakes his head and grunts. "You're one of those type of girls." Aaliyah looks at him confused and tilts her head. "You're the type to argue with somebody just to get a rise out of them." Aaliyah scoffed, as it was true. Arguing did turn her on in the slightest way. Mhady lets go of her and backs up. "Watch out , next time I'll boom you." He says walking off to one of the cars and getting in.

Jayla walks up behind her, she saw everything that just occurred. "You okay Ali?" She says putting a hand on her best friends shoulder. Aaliyah sighs and nods, seeing there was nothing she could really do about the situation.

Jayla sighs and comforts her bestfriend. "Don't be sad." "Bitch im not sad." Aaliyah turns around to her bestfriend. Jayla sighs and giggles . She knows her bestfriend all to well. She's upset. She'd never been rejected a day in her life, and being rejected now changed her view on relationships.

Jayla & Aaliyah walk off and get into setty's car, which he drives them. He drops Aaliyah off first, then Jayla.

Aaliyah walks up the stairs to her apartment, tired, and annoyed from how mhady just treated her. She finds her door number '560' takes her keys from her purse and unlocks the door. She steps in, kicking off her heels. Closing the door behind her and locking it. She walks over to her island, pours her a shot of casamigos and walks into her room.

Personally? Aaliyah loved her room. It reminded her of femininity, and creativity.

Aaliyah went to her bathroom, took a shower, did some skin care, and put her hair up

Aaliyah went to her bathroom, took a shower, did some skin care, and put her hair up. She wore silk pajamas to bed (V.S) and a P.I.N.K lingerie undergarments.