'𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐈𝐓.' 𝟐

Aaliyah took a hour long shower. Brushing her teeth, doing her skin care, painting her nails and adding some individual eyelash clusters. It was around 8:30 when she finished all her beauty - care. She waited on Jayla to bring her a dress. When she heard the door open she already knew who it was. Jayla walked in and she did indeed, give her the sluttiest, nastiest, dirtiest dress ever. This would surely have niggas wanting to suck her pussy. Shit even bitches.

Aaliyah put the dress on looking in the mirror

Aaliyah put the dress on looking in the mirror. "Damn bitch If I was a nigga I'd wanna fuck you ngl." Her bestfriend said walking over to her grabbing her ass and slapping it. "Shii do it then." They both started laughing. "Anyways you look good bitchhh." Aaliyah said to her bestfriend.

"Thank you bitch you do as well, anyways let's head to this party." She said as they left the apartment.

when the 2 girls arrived to the party the smell of sex, weed and a touch of bounce that ass hit they nose. "Tf...." Aaliyah said scrunching up her nose. "Whys it already stankin???" Jayla said laughing. "Pray for the owner of this house." Aaliyah fake gags.

Aaliyah and Jayla walk over to what looks like the weed man and he hands them a pre-roll. They thanked him and the weed man starred at Aaliyah's ass. She smirked at him. Aaliyah stopped her friend for a second. "Hey bitch I'll be right back." Aaliyah said. Aaliyah walked off down stairs where it was empty and winked at the weed man. She went into the downstairs bathroom away from all the noise, and he followed her down.

Aaliyah pulled her thong down stripping infront of him, and he looked hungry for her. He walked in and shut the bathroom door and locked it. He looks ready to get to work but before that she stops him. "Take off your pants." She sits on the toilet seat, spreading her legs and opening her pussy with her nails. "Watch. But don't touch." She says to him. He obliges and watches her. Hungry. Getting harder by the second it almost starts to hurt. She walks up to him and starts to palm his bulge. The man lets out small whimpers. "You like that baby? " she says to him. He nods his head and she looks at him. "I need words." "Fuck." He says groaning. "Yes ma'am."

He was entranced by her beauty, her long curls, her plump lips. Her glistening body. She was perfect. She pulls his dick out of his boxers. Surprisingly it was long. Maybe 6-7 1/2 inches. She stands infront of him and places the tip of his cock at her entrance toying with it. Her mouth makes an O shape as she pushes his cock further into her. "You may touch me baby." She says. And he takes action. He slams her up against the wall, fucking into her roughly. For the first time in a long time this pleasures her. He pushes past her guts and she can almost feel him in her stomach. She puts her hand on his lower stomach but he wasn't having it.

He slaps her hand aside and pushes into her farther this makes her eyes cross. She lets out loud and stringy moans, almost certain they can hear her from upstairs but she don't give a damn. All she cares about in this moment is this guy rearranging her guts. He pulls out and goes down on her. Working his tongue throughout her like magic. He sucks and spits, and swirls. Spelling what felt like his name. She tried to remember it but he was doing so well all she could focus on was his tongue on her clit. He pulled away and jabs his fingers into her. Stretching her out . She clenches around his fingers and he felt it. "Cum for me baby." She moans and squirts all over his fingers.

__________
After that graphic scene.

The strange man takes a random clean looking rag and wipes her off. She had to admit this may be the best she ever had. He looks down at her and smirks. Kissing down her neck and rubbing her sides. She moans into his ear. He pulls away. "You were good." He says giving her 4 pre-rolled blunts, and walks out the bathroom. She looks in the mirror. Her makeup isn't to bad. Plus you wouldn't be able to tell in the dark lighting for the party.

Aaliyah walks up 10 minutes after him. Trying to find her bestfriend. She finds her and she's talking to setty. She walks over an hugs her friend "damn bitch lemme tell you." Aaliyah laughs. Jayla smiles at her and introduces her to setty. "Yo." Aaliyah says. "Wasgud." He says back. "Lemme introduce you to my manz." He says. And a tall, brown skin figure walks over. "Meet mhady." Setty says. There eyes lock and it's the hook up from earlier.

Aaliyah clears her throat and introduces her self, he does the same. "Damn it." She thinks to herself. After about 30 minutes of them talking she learns a little about mhady, he's a Gemini, he likes to play football. Hes gang affiliated, obviously... and he moved here from Chicago when he was a kid. Aaliyah can't help but notice the handsome man's features.. he's tall, brown skin, plump lips, freshly twisted dreads, and straight teeth. He was gorgeous. A man, any woman would kill for.