2. ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Shahid's POV:

I was walking down the corridor with my friends, who were teasing me and telling me how many girls were interested in me.  I just don't like everyone being obsessed with me; I mean, I'm not the only guy in the world tho. But i kinda like when they all turn their attention to me.
Recently after Shuhaib joined my friends been making it look like rivals but its true that i and shuhaib doesnt get along.

Suddenly i see a girl rushing over i was stunned for a second i meant- i havent been like this before!!! her beauty and her perfectly done hijab made me froze for a second. I couldnt keep my eye away from her as i see her dodging off of me by backing suddenly.... Damn she is fast.

I back up as i see her look up to me, i was about to apologize but her siren eye got on my nerves. Her eyes were too perfect Masha Allah but i suddenly remember i was staring at her for too long and i just walk pass by feeling kinda embarassed as my friends continue teasing me.

I met her the other day when she was practicing basketball in the court, she looked cute while playing basketball with her small height which almost made me smirk but i controlled it cuz my friends were beside me and they would obviously make it look like i laughed for the  first time.

I saw her the next day, i knew i could find her on the way to the basketball court so i was just simply roaming around the playground and that's  when our eye's met, it felt as if her eyes were longing for the apology. I unintentionally gave her a smirk by walking through her as her gaze returned to siren eye, and she looked irritated.
Later i see my friend Ishan walking towards me raising an eyebrow at me, 'i guess im doomed'

Ishan's POV:

I was searching for the idiot who went to the washroom and havent return for almost 30 minutes and i finally saw him afar but he was alone in the ground as i see him approaching a girl making it look  he was just passing by, Wallah he was staring at the girl, i meant-

The guy who doesnt stare at a girl, ok maybe he was just looking at the person so leave it but i saw him smirking at her, is it really the shahid i know?!! After a minute i noticed him lower his gaze and when he saw me his face was back to normal as if nothing happened well i for sure know what he is like. I raised an eyebrow and rushed towards him.

"Yo Prince Charming what was it about, dont try to say it was normal of you cuz i know u too well"
He gave me a stern look  for a sec which almost made me shut my mouth but  this time he replied saying "Uhm, Nah it was nothing. I was just looking at the passer-by"
I continued "u meant u??? u just looking at a passing girl? bruh spit it out!!!"

I saw him forming a small smile on his face which almost made me stun for a second,  i have known this guy for 5 years, we have been so close for the past years that i havent seen him smile like this before especially when it comes to a girlll!!!

I drag him to the side corridor and tells him to explain it to me.

Shahid's POV:

I dont know what made him look so damn curious but i couldnt tell him, i just ignored every question of his but he wasnt able to just let it go and i said everything to him. "I dont know but whenever i see her there is this weird unknowing feeling that i haven't felt before."
"IT IS LOVE U IDIOT" he replied to me. LOVE?? Me in love with HER? and its not quite the opposite?  I smack his head, telling him it's nonsense, and we walk away.

~It was the day of our football competition~
I get ready with my teams as we all enter the playground. There were a lot of people cheering us on, well its not something new to us.

I couldn't focus at the end of the game because I was kinda sleepy. I was stretching out for a while when I noticed a girl sitting in the crowd who wasn't cheering or interested. I was staring at her for a minute when i saw her turning back to see someone.

Shitt, did she notice that i was staring at her damnnn. I turn embarassed continuing the match and winning over. I could hear all the crowds cheering on us and i again turn myslef into her direction as i see her leaving the football court with her friends.

I see Ishan running towards me breathing heavily saying "Wallah im sure u like that girl i saw u staring at her for a minute. Her name is shifa, hehe i played my detective role just for you.I should bring my detective side when my cold friend who hasn't been in any relationship or liked any girl. But one more thing, she and Shuhaib are friends, and.....from what i heard.....they are cousins"

Shuhaib and her? Ugh!! why him out of all people. I told ishan to pipe down since other people might here and we see a guy from 1st yr approaching us. Ishan continues "One more thing, this guy earlier confessed to me that one of his classmate likes you and that she wants to know about your feelings and i hear her name was smthng like shifa....na"

My eyes puzzle for a second and curiosity rises as the other guy introduces himself saying he is Tansir and i ask him why he is here, he replies"It was shifana, my class president. She likes you and she itself told me to pass this message onto you" i nod to him as  we hear the bell, making all of us rush over to our respective classes.

but shifa..na? who is that, or did he mistakenly say it as shifana instead of shifa?

Ishan's POV:

I saw my friends face when he heard it was shifana and not shifa, he was looking confused as well as sad for a min and later we hear the announcement made by the principle. Since we are the senior we gotta monitor our juniors by being in their classes!!! well it's not like they are troublesome's but still why is there this weird kinda rule at this university.

I see Shahid approaching towards me with other 4 people saying we gotta monitor and as everyone are deciding which class to monitor, Shahid suggests if we can monitor 1st years. We all look at him for a second and he just ignores saying "we should get to know about juniors as their seniors" and he tells he wanna know who is shifana. Well i know why he especially chose that class!!!, if he wanted to know about shifana he could have only talked to tansir guy who is willing to share information about shifana..hehe i can see were it is going!!!

~Support me by voting <3~

ʜɪꜱ ɴᴏᴏʀ (ʙᴏᴏᴋ #1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara