Chapter 49

AN:

The good news I got Koyanskaya of Light and mostly got what I wanted in Project Sekai in that banner except for one character.

Then I had a terrible headache last week and I may have struggled with this chapter and edited the last chapter of this fanfic because of some mistakes.

Chapter 49: Condiment King

      After Condiment's declaration most of the people inside the Batburger in the mall started laughing and mocking the joke villain, Jonas was provided another random information by his Eye Fear God.

[ Condiment King is the least Gotham Joke Villain that Batman and the other Gotham Vigilantes deal with and encounter ]

Jonas felt confused by the information provided to him by his Eye Fear God. On the other hand, watching the people laugh at the Joke Villain, Jonas felt the Condiment was too pitiful.

Face with the laughing people, the Condiment King became insulted and upset. Gnashing his teeth in both frustration and anger, he fired one of his updated condiment guns.

" Sauce up your mouth!! "

One of the customers, A laughing middle-aged obese man was surprised when a condiment sauce entered his mouth. That surprise turned into coughing as his tongue tasted the awful flavor that entered his palate.

" Ughh.. What... Is this? ..Aghhk!! — "

The obese middle-aged man dressed in a black suit suddenly collapsed after he swallowed the unknown sauce. The laughing customers immediately became quiet gazing at the Condiment King with wariness and some of them started hunching and hiding under their tables.

Seeing their reactions, the Condiment King smirked maliciously.

" That's it! That is what I like to see!  Everyone always thinks of me as a Yoke! Now you all be the ones to become the Yokes as you thought of me as a Cheese! "

On the sidelines, Tim and some people cringed with the Condiment King's pun. On the other hand, despite being the Condiment King being a villain, joke or not— Dick is enjoying the puns that Condiment King is adding to his words.

" The days of me being a Yoke is over! You all have looked down on me because of my mustard, mayonnaise, and hot sauce guns! You thought of me as easy! But now those days are gone! Fear my might! Fear me!! "

Condiment King pressed one of the buttons of his condiment gun and shot one of the customers again. This time, the sauce that the Condiment King shot from his gun assaulted the customer in her clothes. The blond lady in the white dress gasped and became enraged when her dress became a disgusting green-puke color.

However, before she could express her anger, her expression turned into one of nausea and dizziness before she fainted. From the fainted laziness, a disgusting and powerful smell wafted out making some people feel that they would puke.

The condiment king who was wearing his costume was unaffected by the smell. He laughed at the lady who fainted.

" See the results of my innovation! My new baby is a combination of Fish sauce! Wasabi! Hot sauce! And Vegimite!!! Along with some other continents and spices around the world!! "

Hearing the various condiments inserted into the Condiment King's gun, various people put a disgusted expression. Damian was also looking at the Condiment King with disdain.

' Now his condiment guns are now biological weapons that were equivalent to food poisoning. '

Tim thought as he remained sitting on his chair, unlike the other people who started hiding. Damian and Dick were also sitting in their chair.