Chapter 51

AN: Wahahahahhahahahahahahhaha!!!

Holy Shit, Holy Shit, HOLY SHIT!!!

MARIE ANTOINETTE FANS WON!!

WE DID IT GUYS!!

MARIE ALTER!! MARIE AVENGER!!

She's FREE from NPC Jail!!!

SHE HATES EVERYONE WOHOOO!!!

Also, FGO released a new Hassan!!

FGO Ordeal Call 2: Doki Doki Literature Club... It was a chapter related to Ritsuka!!

Also, Edmond Dantes is indeed in the Avenger Chapter.

And Jalter and Jeanne Animation Update!!! After so many years!!!

And there's New Hassan.

Hassan of the Shining... He's very flashy.

Here's a new chapter since I'm so Fucking excited and happy right now. Also, a new POV for this Chapter.

----------------------

   Chapter 51: Abuse

           A red-haired young boy was strapped into a bed. Approaching him from the opened door of a very dark room was a monster holding an injection with strange concoctions in the monster's hands.

" ....Please, help!! "

As the monster got closer and closer to the red-haired young boy, the monster's face was revealed.

" Hee hee hee hee! "

The monster has a straw face sewn together. The monster was laughing cruelly. The young boy was afraid.

" Please! "

He pleaded for help until his voice became hoarse.

" Please!!! Someone... Help me.. "

" No one would help you, boy. You should shut up and be compliant. Who knows, maybe I would make the process easier and painless for you. "

The monster... No, the villain Scarecrow said to him. Glancing back at the opened door, it looks like no one would come to save him.

No hero would arrive to save him from this nightmare.

A tear was released from his eyes when he realized it.

Closing his eyes, he heard the malicious laughter of the villain Scarecrow. He can feel the intense pain entering his body along with the poison that comes with it.

----------------------------

     On a bed, a young boy woke up from his nightmare. Sitting up and drenched in sweat. Dress in pajamas with his hands trembling and body shivering. Glancing down at his bed, he saw his teddy bear. The young boy picked up the teddy bear and hugged it tightly. Closing his eyes and feeling the fast beating of his heart.

' Not here... Please... not here... Calm down.. Calm down... It's not real... It's just a nightmare... it's a dream.. "

After a while, the beating of his heart returned to normal. The young red-haired boy opened his eyes and gave a wan smile to the teddy bear.

" Thank you... Rory. "

Glancing around the small and cramped room, the young boy saw the other 3 beds occupied by other children. Unlike him who woke up from his nightmare, the other children sleeping on their beds are having a nice dream and sleeping deeply.