elxy ( open )

Hey everyone, it's elxy. I have six months of experience as a reviewer, so you can trust me with your book. I'll provide honest feedback.

I'm open to reviewing various genres, but I can't review books that involve ships, B, or LGBTQ themes.

Rules and payment

Follow  Elxy_234 permanently

Read my book  prologue and first chapter of , "My Villain Husband."

Firstly, I would like to clarify that I will approach the reviewing process with utmost diligence and care, as I believe in providing valuable insights to help you refine your literary piece. However, I kindly ask for your patience in the matter, as I am a human being with various responsibilities.

Regarding payment, I want to highlight that it is a permanent agreement, meaning it cannot be reversed once I have put in the effort and time to review your book. I want to assure you that I will invest my utmost dedication and hard work into analyzing the content and providing comprehensive feedback.

Before proceeding with the detailed review, it is essential that you complete the payment first. This ensures a fair and professional arrangement between us.

I appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Please let me know once you have completed the payment, and I will begin the review promptly.

Thank you for considering my services, and I look forward to working with you.

Here's the format for submitting your book:
- Username:
- Book's name:
- Number of chapters:
- Genres:
- Complete/Ongoing:
- Short description:
- Tags (5+, including me)