desire

Blue and pink lights bounced off Luke's face as he sat at corner booth at the nightclub. He was very drunk, as he felt the room spin slightly when he sat down to watch his other three very drunk friends continue to dance around with drinks in their hands, but his gaze mainly focused on Ashton.

Over the past few months, Luke had found himself crushing on Ashton. He was slowly but surely falling in love with him, yet here he sat, watching Ashton effortlessly catch all the girls attention in the club. Ashton's unbuttoned black shirt, tinted gold sunglasses and short curls that bounced when he moved was catching everyone's eye.

Luke finished his drink and made his way to the bar, ordering two Tequilla shots and took them one after the other. He screwed his face up for a second and took a deep breath before facing the dance floor, where he saw a girl had made her way to Ashton and had started dancing with him.

Luke felt the jealously tingle throughout his body as he watched Ashton pull the girl closer by her waist and whisper in her ear. In that moment, Ashton's eyes shifted, locking onto Luke. The lights bouncing off Luke's white singlet, which he purposely wore to show off his toned arms had caught Ashton's attention, and he could feel Ashton's eyes flirtatiously scanning him head to toe.

Luke felt himself walk towards him like if he just been placed under a trance, and he sure felt like he was. As he got next to Ashton who was still dancing with the girl, he glanced briefly at Calum and Michael, who were making their way to the DJ booth. He put his attention back onto Ashton, who greeted him with a smirk.

"Fuck" Ashton says, and the word drags out as his eyes stay focused on Luke, as he looks him up and down again.

Luke smirks at his drunk friend and watches as Ashton effortlessly spins the girl, positioning her back against his chest while he keeps his eyes locked on Luke.

Ashton's reaches out, his fingers brushing against Luke's long curls, his hand then runs softly down Luke's face and slowly runs his thumb down Luke's lip.

Luke's cheeks flushed pink, his heart races as he tries to remind himself to play it cool. He bites the corner of his lip and Ashton smirks.

"You're really fucking hot" Ashton says in awe, and he moves Luke behind him taking Luke's hand and guiding it onto his hip and he starts to grind on him. Luke didn't know if he wanted to be involved in this three way he suddenly found himself in, but he couldn't resist himself from moving in-sync with Ashton.

Ashton leans back onto Luke's chest as moves his hand up and takes a hold of Luke's face as he leaves small kisses on along Luke's neck, as he still holds the girl's hip with his other hand. Luke takes a deep breath as he tightens his grip on Ashton's hip, and he can see Ashton smile as he continues.

After a minute, Ashton leans into the girl and whispers something into her ear. She nods and then smiles at the two before walking away. Ashton watches her leave, once she disappears into the crowd, he turns back around facing Luke. Ashton's eyes roam his body, he suddenly grabs onto Luke hip's and draws him closer to him until their faces were inches apart.

"Why don't you kiss me already?" Luke exhaled softly, Ashton places his hand on the back of Luke's neck and kisses him intensely. Their mouths moved in together perfectly, tongues dancing to the same rhythm.

Luke runs his hands down Ashton's waist, taking in the sweet taste of Ashton's mouth.

Ashton eventually leans back, and to Luke's surprise, he notices Micheal and Calum standing close by, having returned from the DJ Booth and refilled their drinks. Ashton follows Luke's gaze, which had drawn the attention of the two other friends. Michael smiles and claps while Calum smirks, leading Luke to assume that they must have been there for a while.

"That was impressive!" Michael shouts over the music, Ashton smiles proudly before turning back to Luke.

"How much did you see?" Luke asks.

"Enough to know that you guys have been wanting to do that for a while now" Calum shouts back, amused.

"I think it's about time" Ashton responds, his hands still resting on Luke's waist, he pulls him in closer once again and Luke looks at him.

Ashton cups his face in his hand kissing him intensely, he leans out and Luke opens his eyes,

"Fuck" he breathlessly says.

"let's" Ashton smirks and Luke's eyes widen.

"Okay" Luke says and Ashton smiles, as he takes his hand and leads him out the club to enjoy the rest of their night.