Part 14

Y/n : Sure!

Y/n's POV : I arrived and went to fresh up then i came to choose my dress for my date today.

Y/n : Ahh..I 'm really excited but kinda nervous too as it's my first date and i know how it sounds and it's kinda embarrassing but anyways what dress to wear???? (*thinking hard*)

Ok this looks good actually....let's wear this

Y/N'S OUTFIT :

Y/n : Ok so I'm ready and let's goo

Y/n : Ok so I'm ready and let's goo....ohhh i'm so excited and happy(*extreme happy*) oh tae called me so let's go....!!!!

Tae's POV : I arrived at y/n's house and called her and while i was waiting i saw a figure coming towards me and that was Y/N...she was looking so beautiful and of course more cute today  and she's adding more beauty to that dress and yay I'm admiring my own wife who's gonna be with me forever.....

Y/n's POV : I went down and saw tae waiting for me and i should admit it that There are no words to describe him, just look at him HE'S CUTE,HANDSOME AND PERFECT!!!! and yay he's a perfect boyfriend material then we both had an eye contact more like locked our eyes but i turned away because i can't handle it more (* God!!!! i'm blushing *)

TAE'S OUTFIT : 

Tae : Y/n ! You look beautiful and yay cute too!! (*while admiring*) 

Y/n : Tae ! look at you you're handsome and more like a boyfriend to me and yay you are my boyfriend!(*smiles*)

Tae : Really? I'm gonna be your husband soon (*smiles*)

Y/n : oh yes!  (*blushes*)

~ TIME SKIP ~ 

Y/n : Why did u bring me to this mall?

Tae : To buy my princess some dresses and then let's go somewhere else

Y/n : But i have a lot tae

Tae : But you don't have the ones i personally buy for my princess right?

Y/n : Ohh tae (*AHHH....WHY IS THIS MAN LIKE THIS*)*blushes*