Part 27

*leaves*

Lia : NO!!! NAMJOON PLEASE!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!! (*cries*)

Namjoon : Just give me some time lia!!

Lia : O-ok namjoon (*sobs*)

Author's POV : Lia and namjoon had a fight because of lia's truth which she revealed to namjoon a few mins ago well that was........

~ FLASHBACK~

Lia : NAMJOON!!!! (*hugs him tightly*)

Namjoon : Oh my darling I missed you!!!!

Lia : Namjoon come let's have our dinner

Namjoon : Oh it's looks really good but wait let me take a shower before that 

Lia : Yay sure

~ Time skip ~

Namjoon : WOW!! LIA YOUR COOKING'S SO GOOD!!!!

Lia : Thanks namjoon and I- I have something to tell you (*scared*)

Namjoon : Tell me lia is there any problem?

Lia : It-it's actually I didn't tell you something about me which is really important for you to know

Namjoon : Really??? Ok tell me what is it?

Lia : Namjoon you remember the lose in our company and the day which i proposed you in high school?

Namjoon : How will i forget that precious day?

Lia : That-that time I actually didn't like you (*scared as hell*)

Namjoon : Ok then was it a dare for you?

Lia : Ok let me tell you this clearly (*takes a deep breath*) 

Namjoon i know you would be mad or even something terrible may happen after you hear what I'm gonna tell you now but I don't care as I need to tell you this but promise to never leave me in any situation...WILL YOU?? 

Namjoon : Ok lia now tell me what is it? (*serious face*)

Lia : (*takes a deep breath*) Namjoon it was not a dare but a plan for a mission for me to destroy your life....actually i proposed you to make you my boyfriend so that it would be easy for my plan....but you never saw me the way i wanted you to see me so I made you my friend and made you fall for me so that i can take all you details and make it easy for us....after that I studied the same course and I came to your company to continue my plan but i started to have feelings for you during our friendship period but i ignored it then after I saw your pure love that you have shown me after i came to work for you I fell for you Namjoon and about that loss in you comapny it was our plan and it was me who did everything and when i fell for you I stopped everything and changed myself for you but then because of this my dad sent another man to continue according to our plan....I tried to stop it but i couldn't because if i stop that they would kill you which i would never let it happen because I'm nothing without you namjoon I only love you namjoon!!!!

Namjoon : (*Shocked as hell and losses his balance and sits down*) WHAT??? LIA???? YOU????

Lia : I'm Sorry namjoon but i love you !!! I'm only living for you namjoon please don't leave me namjoon I'm sorry (*holds his hand and begs*)

Namjoon : NO LIA WAIT LET ME PROCESS EVERYTHING

Lia : Please namjoon don't leave me I was a stupid back then but now I understood you and your pure love changed me please don't leave me please!!!  (*cries*)

Namjoon : Then because of you my brother is suffering lia? How? How can you do this? What will you do if he knows the truth that you did these for me and also he has always see you as his own noona.. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS???

Lia : Sorry namjoon I can do anything you say please

Namjoon : Then leave me lia I don't think this will work

Lia : WHAT????

Namjoon : Yes I don't want to make my brother suffer more and me too

Lia : NO namjoon please give me a chance

Namjoon : No lia I think i can't

Lia : Please Understand and give me a chance namjoon (*cries hard*)

Namjoon : How how lia ??? How can I ????

Lia : please (*begs and cries hard*)

Namjoon : Let-let's end this lia!

*leaves*

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

~ After a month ~ 

Jimin : How can you betray you bestfriend jackson????

Jackson : Oh that's how the job goes it's just common jimin-ah

Jimin : ENOUGH!!! JACKSON!!! JUST LEAVE FROM HERE!!!

Jackson : Oh how ? How will I let my bestfriend suffer ?? huh? (*sarcastic tone*)

Jimin : I DON'T WANT A DIRTY PERSON TO HANDLE MY COMPANY !!!

Jackson : Oh but It's now in dirty hands HOPE YOU WILL CLEAN IT AS YOU ARE UNDER MY POSITION!!!

Jimin : SHUT UP JACKSON!!!

Jackson : Oh mind your words jimin-ah I'm your BOSS NOW!!!

Jimin : YOU WILL NEVER BE!!!!

Jackson : But now you are

*jimin leaves*

~ AFTER  A WHILE ~

IN A CLUB

Jimin : How? How can he do this to me? So was it all a trap? (*starts mumbling*)

? : Jimin ?

THAT'S ALL FOR PART 27 GUYS!!!!

HOPE YOU LOVE THIS STORY !!!!

DO COMMENT AND VOTE WHICH WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ME AND ENCOURAGE ME!!!

REMINDER : THIS IS JUST A FANMADE FICTION SO DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, JUST IMAGINATION!!!

STAY TUNED FOR PART 28!!!

THX FOR 1.6K READS WHICH I REALLY APPRECIATE AND DO CONTINUE YOUR SUPPORT!!!

BYEEE!!!!!!