Part 41

Bodyguard : Sure boss!

~ Next day~

Seo : Heard you killed your so called uncle and his son? (*cold voice*)

Tae : Yes (*cold voice*)

Seo : So what about mia?

Tae : Will take care of her slowly!

Seo : Gonna kill her?

Tae : It's up to her

Seo : (*hums in response*)

~ After a few days ~

Tae : Did you find the evidence ?

Bodyguard : No boss not yet

Tae : What is taking you so long?? (*shouts*)

Bodyguard : Sorry boss but we will find it soon

Tae : I want it in few days or else you'll dead!

Bodyguard : Ok-ok boss!

Tae : NOW GET OUT!!!

*bodyguards leave*

Tae : Don't worry y/n! I will come to you soon!

~ After 1 year ~

Mia : YAY WHY DID YOU GUYS KIDNAPPED ME HUH???

Tae : WELCOME TO HELL!! (*smirk*)

Mia : Wait...I've heard this voice (*starts thinking hard*)

Tae : Oh you don't have to think so hard because you thought that person was dead

Mia : Wait...Ar....are....you.....tae....TAEHYUNG???? (*Voice trembling*)

Tae : Yes Yes I AM!!! Never thought you would meet me right??

Mia : Tae...taehyung...you're al.....alive???

Tae : YES!!! I AM ALIVE!!!  WAE? YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD KILL ME AND LIVE YOUR LIFE HAPPILY??

Mia : Taehyung...that-that was a mistake....I regretted every moment and lived my life with regret now... now....I'm happy to see you alive....My love for you is true taehyung but when I thought you were dead I...I can't stop thinking and regretting everything (*teary eyes*)

Tae : Oh really?? YOU THINK I WOULD BELIEVE YOU???? NOT THIS TIME!!!

Mia : You believe me or not, I don't care but I'm really really sorry for doing that and sorry is not enough for what I did....I can't believe I let my feelings for you drive me to such a dark place. I tried to hurt Y/N, my own best friend, because I thought it would make you love me. I've learned the hard way that love shouldn't lead to hurting others. I'm so sorry for what I did, and I can't even begin to express how much regret and guilt I feel. I..I'M SO SO SORRY TAEHYUNG I..I'M REALLY SORRY and it hurts even more knowing that I'm the reason for your separation.....I'M REALLY A BAD FRIEND FOR Y/N AND KIARA AND I'M A BAD PERSON!!! I REALISED IT....PLEASE KILL ME TAEHYUNG!!! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE A LIFE WITH REGRET ANYMORE AND TAKE CARE OF Y/N THIS TIME TAEHYUNG !!! I WON'T DISTRUB YOU GUYS HERE AFTER!!!! (*cries hard and sobs really bad*)

Tae : HOW? HOW CAN I FORGIVE YOU?? 

Mia : Tae, I... I don't even know where to begin. It's been such a whirlwind of emotions for me. When I think about what I did, it tears me apart inside. I loved you so much, Tae, that I was willing to do anything to have you. But now, I see the pain and hurt I caused, and it's eating me up (*cries really hard*) 

Tae : BUT HOW CAN I HUH?? HOW?? HOW CAN I ? WHEN YOU BETRAYED YOUR OWN FRIEND FOR YOUR LOVE??? YOU JUST TRIED TO KILL MY ONLY LOVE!! HOW CAN I JUST LEAVE YOU?? (*shouting with anger while clenching his jaw and fist*)

Mia : I...I KNOW HOW BAD I AM!! I can feel you but I don't want you to accept me because I don't deserve too....BUT I DID GOT WHAT I DESERVED NOW JUST KILL ME TAEHYUNG I...LET ME GO BECAUSE I CAN'T LIVE IN PAIN ANYMORE!! ALL THOSE MEMORIES ARE HAUNTING ME!!!!!!! I....I DON'T WANNA LIVE TAEHYUNG!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH.........(*faints out*)

Tae : GUARDS!! TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!!!!

Guards : Ok boss!!

*takes her to the hospital*

~ AFTER A WHILE ~

Doctor : V! She's been through terrible punishments! And someone has mentally affected her...She has to be hospitalised for few months...

Author's POV : He's been known as V the mafia king. His personal info are not public as he wanted to take his revenge and everyone knows him as V and his face too is not yet public as he hided it too...

Tae : ok doctor (*cold voice*)

*doctor leaves*

~ FEW MONTHS LATER ~

Guards : She is getting better now boss and the info about her past years is here boss (*hands over to tae*)

Tae : Ok you may go (*cold voice*)

*checks the files and gets shocked*

Tae : WHAT???....

Author's POV : THE FILE TAEHYUNG HAD CONTAINS SOME PICS AND INFO WHICH MIA TOLD ABOUT HER TRAGIC PAST TO INVESTIGATORS

IN THAT FILE 

Officer : SO how and what happened? who was the reason for everything?? 

Mia : So before when I was born my mom died when she had car accident because of this my dad hated me and looked at me like I was a murderer....he had never loved me and took care but acted like he did outside our house but inside...he would always scold me for small things and always say I was the one who killed my mom....only because of me my mom died...He would even keep my hand in hot coffee, Keep my hand in hot pan , leave me starve for nights, make me sleep in cold, all those pain were hidden but I didn't want anyone to hate me... I have slept many nights without food but only crying, heart broken and lonely nights with no one to love me.....when my brother wants to support me, my dad will beat me and give me severe punishments (*teary eyes*).......My sister sometimes takes my punishments for me to save me but my dad sent her to boarding school so I didn't get to see her too but only rarely........... I always wished for someone who would like me and love me but I had no one, even at school I used to get bullied badly....they throw eggs at me, all the dustbin waste on the floor and tell me to clean it, make me write their homeworks, beat me and slap me, even make me buy food for them but what's worst is they would beat me until my blood is seen and give me heat burns which was really painful....I always wanted to end my life because I can't take this anymore...... that's when one day at school when I was at age of 10, One angel helped me when I got hurt from my dad....He helped me and spoke nicely which I've never experienced...It was like I found the one whom I've waited for...Like I got someone to help me from this terrible life....so I wanted to be friend with him but I can't because my dad would do something to him If I he knew he's my friend.... (*tears flowing continuously and sobs*)

Officer :  So..... After that what happened? (*with worried eyes*)

THAT'S ALL FOR PART 41!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY!!

DO COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS SERIES!!!!

REMAINDER : THIS IS JUST A FANMADE FICTION SO DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, JUST IMAGINATION!!!

~ NOTE:

IF I MADE ANY GRAMMATIC OR SPELLING MISTAKES AM REALLY SORRY AS ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE~

STAY TUNED FOR PART 42!!!

BYEEE!!!