Part 35

Doctor : Jungkook!!! *sighs* Hope he will be safe

~ After a while ~

Jungkook : Taehyung!!!!!

Author's POV : Jungkook went to the hill place where taehyung died 

Jungkook : I WANT TO HEAR YOU !!! (*cries*) CAN YOU HEAR ME????

*kneels down and cries really bad*

Jungkook : HOW WILL I FACE EVERYONE NOW??? HOW CAN I TELL THEM????

HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US LIKE THIS TAEHYUNG-SHI!!!!!!

* Jungkook cries really hard and all memories of tae flashes*

*WEAR HEADPHONE*THIS IS A VIDEO I MADE, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT (*sorry for that video title in the youtube as wattpad only has the access to upload youtube video so just wrote that hehe and sorry for the mistake in the thumbnail it's actually part 35 not part 34!*)

Jungkook : (*sobs*) I WILL TAKE THE REVENGE FOR YOU TAEHYUNG DON'T WORRY I WILL MAKE SURE TO MAKE Y/N SAFE FOR YOU!!! (*wipes his tears*)

~ Next day~

Lia : Y/n eat something (*worried tone*)

Y/n : No unnie how can I eat when I don't know if my husband is alive or not (*weak tone*)

Lia : I know how you feel because I'm in that state too but we have to stay strong y/n, no matter what taehyung told you to be strong and happy even if he's not there right?

Y/n : Yes but I don't know how?

Lia : Y/n we have to try and let's hope they will be back with good health and don't worry the police will find out everything.

Y/n : Please tae come soon for me...please don't leave me alone tae....I already waited whole 7 years for you now don't leave me alone in this world ....(*cries really hard*)

Lia : Y/n don't worry nothing will happen please I'm trying myself to be strong (*cries*)

Y/n : Oh my head is hurting really bad unnie but I don't care I want tae (*cries*)

Lia : Y/n you have to stop crying to stop your head pain please listen to me (*wipes her tears and hugs her*) Don't worry I'm there for you, Nothing bad will happen ok?

Y/n : (*hugs her tightly and cries*) Will they be safe?

? : Y/n!

Y/n : Op-Oppa?

Jimin : How are you and why are you crying ?? Why were you not answering my calls huh?? Why is your phone switched off? And what happened to you? Why is your head bandaged ?

Lia : Jimin actually... (*tells his everything*)

Jimin : WHAT??? ARE YOU BOTH OKAY?? DID YOU GET ANY INFO ABOUT THEM???

Lia : No jimin we are hoping for them to be safe

Jimin : What? And everything is happening now

Lia : What is happening now? 

Jimin : (*tells her what happened in hospital*) 

Y/n and Lia : WHAT????

Jimin : Yes and... WAIT I-I HAVE TO GO NOW!! TAKE CARE BOTH YOU.... YOU PLEASE BE SAFE AND DON'T GO OUTSIDE!!! ANYTHING CALL ME!!!!!! 

*runs away*

Y/n : What happened to him ? Did something happen??? What if something happened to tae and namjoon oppa (*kneels down and tears starts flowing*)