Part 15

Y/n : Wow!! tae i really loved it and what else do we have tae?

Tae : umm...that's all for today y/n

Y/n: Oh okay then let's go home now

Tae : Sure

*gets in the car*

Tae : Y/n did you really like it?

Y/n: Yes tae i loved it!!!

Tae : Y/n look *points somewhere*

Y/n: Where?

*blindfolds her*

Y/n: tae!! what are you doing?

Tae : shh!!!....just trust me

Y/n : *in mind : what is he doing??..*

*opens her eyes*

Y/n : WOAHH!!!! Tae is this for me?

THE GIFT :

Tae : And it's a special design made just for you y/n (*smile*)

Y/n: ME? Am i that worth to you tae?(*becomes emotional*)

Tae : What are you speaking y/n????? You're more worth than anything to me, and i can't live without you....you're my everything y/n....(*holds her hand and smile*)

Y/n: REALLY TAE??? (*crys*)

Tae : Shh...it's ok i'm there for you (*pats her shoulder*)

Y/n! Can I? *shows the necklace*

Y/n: Sure tae if it's not you then who's gonna do that for me?

Tae : *chuckles and comes closer* 

Y/n's POV : Then i let him wear that necklace for me but he was so close like there was only few inches between us and i could feel my heart beating as hell and i could feel my cheeks heating up and all i could say is THERE WAS A TENSION BETWEEN US!!! 

Tae: I came close to y/n and was kinda struggling to wear that and when i finished i saw y/n and we were only few inch close to each other, the feeling which i had is i could feel my heart beating fast and i couldn't control but.....

Tae: Y/n....*leans closer*

Y/n: Tae? wh-what are you doing (*nervous and blushing as hell*)

Tae : *comes back to his sense* Umm..so-sorry y/n(*embarrassing smile*)

Y/n: yay no-no problem(*awkward smile*)

*there was complete silence but y/n broke it*

Y/n : Tae actually tomorrow i'm going to a party with my friends, are you having a party too?

Tae : Me ? No y/n because jimin is not here right, only jungkookie is here

Y/n : Oh yay and i almost forgot to tell them about my wedding as it was a sudden plan and tae tell jungkook too

Tae : He already knows y/n

Y/n : Oh ok (*in mind : oh wait jungkook will be feeling sad but this is how destiny is and hope he finds someone whom he's destined with*)

Tae : *plays a melody song*

Y/n: Oh i love this song tae

Tae : That's why i played

Y/n: Mm....you know almost everything about me

Tae : Yes and of course i should princess(*boxy smiles*)

Y/n: *blushes and turns away*

*after some time, y/n falls asleep*

Tae's POV : As i was driving i saw y/n sleeping and started to speak to her sleeping figure

Tae : Y/n, you know what.... i actually had a crush the first time i saw you, those eyes when yours met mine and that's when i felt something weird but not sure about the feelings but later i started to miss your presence, your laugh, your everything and those eye contacts but i thought you always see me as a good friend so i tried hard not to express my feelings....but as i went far from you i only fell harder and harder for you and when i saw you that day in my office i couldn't help but had the urge to cry, to hold you tight but i had to control and it was very hard for me y/n.....and yeah i wanted to say these in our wedding but got a chance to practice these before itself to you......

~ TIME SKIP~ 

Tae: Y/n? Y/n wake up we reached your home

In mind : Oh i should not disturb her sleep

*came close to carry her but she wakes up*

Y/n's POV : I woke up because i felt someone's hand was about to carry me but i opened my eyes and it was tae , he was even more close than before and i could feel his hot breath and his heart beating and i couldn't handle but to close my eyes....

Tae's POV : I came close to her to carry her but she woke up and i was just an inch close to her and she opened her eyes and we both had eye contact for about 2 mins and she closed her eyes suddenly and i couldn't control but to...

Tae : Y/n i don't know if you like or not but...i can't control it anymore

*and smashes his lips with y/n*

Y/n's POV : He said them and started kissing me which was sudden but i loved this feeling and i got lost in this moment.

THAT'S ALL FOR PART 15 GUYS!!!!!!

HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THIS SERIES!!!!!!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT AS IT'S MY FIRST STORY!!!

AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

REMINDER : THIS IS JUST A FANMADE FICTION, SO DON'T TAKE IT SERIOULY....JUST AN IMAGINATION

STAY TUNED FOR PART 16!!!!

BYEEEE!!!!!!!!!