𝟐. 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 to be at least the fiftieth maiden that the cruel sea god had dismissively shooed away. He unenthusiastically deemed that none of these goddesses were to be able to catch his eye—or maybe it was to do with him—as he wasn't giving them a chance to.

"How much longer must this carry on for? I have better things to be worrying about, I don't need nor want to interact with anymore of these useless bottom feeders", the haughty king spat as he sighed. Just the mere thought of it repulsed him to the core, leaving him to feel nauseous.

The elder brother of the latter offers him a warm smile in response as he replied, "you see, if I allow you to do that, then I would have failed as an elder brother"

He scoffs at hearing such words. It was almost like Hades was on auto-pilot mode. He has repeated that exact same sentence every time Poseidon complains—much to Poseidons distaste—he was positive it was engraved into his mind.

Finding it pointless to continue this one-sided quarrel any further, the hot-headed sea god took his leave.

𓇽

Poseidon, the mighty ruler of the seas, was now seated upon his grandiose throne. Adorned in regal attire befitting his divine status, he exuded an aura of power and authority.

The throne itself, intricately carved and embellished with precious gemstones, served as a testament to his esteemed position among the gods.

He truly believed that he was too perfect and that no one would be the fitting match for him as he was just simply too beguiling. One could describe him as having a strong sense of self-confidence and a high regard for his own abilities.

Poseidon's trident stood glistening next to him as his most treasured possession, a true emblem of his sovereignty over the seas. He takes time to admire the opulent artifact, crafted with utmost precision, boasts three resplendent prongs that glisten like the finest jewels. It is a coveted symbol of his divine might and an object of envy among even the most distinguished deities.

His thoughts next drifted to the fact that he believes as if he has mastered the art of self-assurance and radiates an aura of self-assured perfection.

Quite frankly, he overall thought of himself as being passionate for his immaculate reputation more than being hasty.

Those thoughts of his were unanticipatedly put to an end by the newcomers light cough—gaining his attention. Vexation abruptly bubbled inside of him, anyone who knew of Poseidon clearly should have also been aware to leave him undisturbed, especially when the sea god was in deep thought.

Having said that, the words of the newcomer brought his temper to an unexpected end as he heard the melodic voice speak the following-

"Greetings Lord Poseidon, it is a pleasure to finally meet you".