𝟏. 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 only one of the many words that could have been used to describe how y/n was currently feeling. Perhaps it was the mere thought of messing up—it may also well be the reason as to why her adrenaline has been kicking in for these past few days.

Some might dismiss this by saying that she was just over reacting, but ever since the day the news was delivered to her by the messenger god, Hermes, she could have sworn her senses of touch have heightened along with the rate of her heart beat increasing. The significance was clear enough that you could pragmatically hear her heart pound against the walls of her chest.

The answer to her overreaction was simply because she wasn't expecting this. Arranged to spend one night with the most fearsome god. On the other hand, y/n was just another nameless goddess who held no particular important or unique power. She liked it that way, it basically meant that she would not need to intervene in those dreadfully boring meetings she would see the gods have on occasions.

Regardless of how, she only knew so much about the ruler of the seas, Poseidon. The reason to this is as the sea god simply preferred to stay in his sea domain than to indulge himself in the frequent parties the other Olympians threw. So spending a night with the feared god was not exactly how she imagined her first ever so called 'date' was going to be like.

Who in their right mind would have thought to propose an idea like that? Hades did. The latter thought it was only about time for this particular younger brother of his to settle down. Just as he did when he met Persephone. Hades found Zeus' case easy to sort out, as of his interesting personality towards love and well Adamas?..I suppose Adamas was just Adamas.

So with that, Hades had carefully selected goddesses from all over Valhalla—that he thinks his younger brother would at least show an ounce of interest in—to partake in this. No surprise, it was evident how many of the young goddesses were looking forward towards this unaccustomed event as it wasn't something that happened often.

Even so, who would be dumb enough to pass on an offer as such? It was basically like a chance to get with one of the most powerful gods. Y/n would—or so she wished. She simply doesn't have the power or authority's to decline.

Yes, she found the king of the seas attractive—but it was to an extent—the gossip she has been told when talking with her fellow goddess friends helped her learn a thing or two. The sea god had an untarnished reputation for being a fearsome ruler of the seas, but in spite of that, it was also rumoured that he was quite ill-tempered.

𓇽

From just taking a peaceful walk in Valhalla whilst admiring the surreal beauty of the beautiful landscapes to walking past flying castle like structures, the lingering sound of giddy voices that were coming from the desperate goddesses were everywhere.

However, y/n paid no attention to this as her own mind was tangled up in the terrifying thoughts of how to survive one night with the certain god, Poseidon.