Love From The Other Side

Click and clack.

Keyboards were being relentlessly beaten by the fingers of people working hard to handle the situation with the two digital worlds.

Standing on an elevated platform, overlooking everything upon her little command nest, was the commander of this squad.

(The Great Commander: Misato Sunday)

Misato: Understood...

She hangs up her phone.

Misato: 105 sudden disappearances, people!

Misato: We need to locate them ASAP!

Misato: Chuck! How's "X" doing?

Chuck: We're sadly behind schedule on it. It's still too unstable for us to control.

Misato:(sigh)...

Misato: Kawalski! Have you determined those spikes in data?

Kawalski: It seems to be some form of Digivolution via some unknown device.

Misato: Perhaps a Digivice? That could explain why the digital worlds are sucking up people...

Misato: Look into making contact with the digital world!

Misato: Whoever has one of these devices might be the key to saving everyone in the digital world.

(Iliad Server)

Sunny: Achoo!

Sunny: So many flowers... Where are we?

Agumon:(sniff, sniff)

Agumon: Sweet nectar scent... A hint of cinnamon in the air...

Coronamon: Who?

Agumon: I believe we're in the Domain of Love.

Sunny: Awww, that sounds nice.

Agumon: It's perhaps one of the loveliest places on this server. It's ruled by Venusmon.

Agumon: Or... Gya, The reincarnation of Venusmon.

Coronamon: Ah! We have nothing to worry about. Sistermon is a pushover.

Coronamon: We can definitely kick her but if need be.

As they enter a forest, they find a dog-like Digimon cross their path.

[Labramon]

{Level: Rookie}
{Type: Beast}
{Attribute: Vaccine}
{Field: Nightmare Soldier}

{Level: Rookie}{Type: Beast}{Attribute: Vaccine}{Field: Nightmare Soldier}