Warm Up; Act 2

Escaping the cavern, Coronamon rushed straight back to the cave where Sunny was hidden. His flames were burning with determination.

Little did he realize, that this made him easy to follow.

Coronamon: Guys! We have a problem.

He shouted as he entered the cave.

Coronamon: Lunamon and Ageiomon are here with their partners.

Coronamon: Is Sunny any better?

Agumon: Gya! Barely!

Coronamon: Hmph. Then I'll drive them off.

Agumon: Don't be foolish. Lunamon has access to Crescemon, an ultimate with speed and power you cannot yet match.

Agumon: And Ageiomon is quite powerful in his own right, but if he too can go ultimate.

Coronamon: Sunny can't be moved... So I'll move them!

Ageiomon: Don't get ahead of yourself now.

The trio turns towards Luna and Dario who are beside their partners.

Ageiomon: You don't have access to even your champion level without your partner.

Luna: Just stop Coronamon. Look at Sunny.

Coronamon:...

Luna: He has a fever and I don't think any of you know how to take care of that.

Coronamon: Sunny... Is my friend! I will not give him to you.

Luna: Stop being so stubborn!

Lunamon: Coronamon...

Coronamon:!?

Sunny: D-did you not hear him...?

Everyone:?

They all turn to Sunny who begins coughing harshly, before slowly sitting up.

Sunny:(coughs)... Or can't you understand...? He doesn't want to go... And neither do I...

Dario: You're in no condition to decide what you want.

Sunny: To you... We might seem self-(COUGHS)

Agumon: GYA!? Lay down! My boy, you need your rest!

Coronamon:...

Leomon: Can you feel it...?

Coronamon: Huh?

Leomon: His heart. His spirit.

Coronamon:....

Coronamon: Hmph!

He spins around to face the four trying to bring them in.

Coronamon: To you, we might seem selfish! But our values are more complex than that!

Sunny:?

Coronamon: We value freedom! And we'll be damned if you try and take it!

Coronamon: If you wish to fight in a war instead of stopping it... Go ahead, but leave us out of it!

Luna: You'd let hundreds get deleted because you wanted to be "free"?!

Coronamon: DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!

The Digicore on Sunny's neck glows brightly as Coronamon digivolves into Firamon.