Divided But Who Conquers?

Coronamon: Gyaaaaa!?

Having his Digi-skull fractured by Tinkermon's staff, Coronamon held his head as it throbbed with pain.

There was no time to dwell as Tinkermon picked up Coronamon and pinned him to the wall by the neck with her staff.

Coronamon:(choking) Tinkermon!?! You crazy virus! What did I ever do to you!?

Tinkermon: You've hurt Ageiomon. I'll make you pay a hundred fold!

Coronamon: Seem a bit extreeee-(chokes)

Sunny: Hey, take it easy. If you want to fight, then you can fight me!

Sunny: Human versus human!

Tinkermon: I'm a Digimon, moron!

Sunny: Ehhhh!? You mean you aren't a cosplayer!?

Agumon: I can understand you confusion, but she is indeed a Digimon.

Agumom: And quite the angry one at that...

Coronamon:(chocking) G-guys! Chocking!

Sunny: R-Right!

Hugging Tinkermon by the waste, Sunny lifts her off the ground and tossess her back at her partner.

Rin: Aren't you handsy.

Sunny: Sorry, but when it comes to choking my friends, I'll get as hands on as I need to!

Shakomon: What brings you to my domain, Coronamon and company?

Coronamon: Oh, you know... The sights, the smells, the weapon, the food.

Shakomon: The what?

Coronamon: The food.

Alex: Are we really doing this bit?

Shakomon: Before that!

Sunny: The sights?

Alex: We are. I see...

Ben:(face palm) Choke me to death.

Shakomon: After that!

Sunny/Coronamon: The smells?

Shakomon: You said "weapon"!

Coronamon: I did? Oh... Well since you brought it up. I'd like to borrow some uber weapon of yours. It's cool, right?

Shakomon: Why would I let you borrow anything?

Coronamon: Awww, don't be selfish!

Sunny: Ohhh! Shell fish, good one.

Coronamon: What's a "Shell fish"?

(Wooosh)

Tinkermon knocked Coronamon back into the stairwell. She then tosses Sunny into the elevator.

This act of violence got Leomon to raise his fist and attack.

Leomon: It seems diplomacy fails yet again!

Agumon: It never really began...

Alex: It seems the perfect opportunity for us all to "work together" has presented itself.

Alex: Take the lead, Levy...

Levy: Right...!

Levy: Let's... Uhm... Get 'em!

Sunny gets up and accidentally hits the buttons on the elevator causing it to decend to a lower floor.

Coronamon was free falling down several floor, for the stairwell was built in such a way that the stairs spiraled upwards against the walls, leaving a large gap in the middle which Coronmon was falling through.