3. ʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴇᴋꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ

Shifa's POV:

All of us were silent for a second by seeing Shahid and his gang approaching our classroom.  I meant they are our seniorss!! but i wonder why they are here all of a sudden?....We all stare at them for a minute making one among the gang speak up.

"Hello our dearesttt Juniors!!! We, the seniors are here to get to know each other and there is a rule where, if lecturer's aren't in the classes its our duty as a senior to monitor you guys, between i am the cool guy Ishan... uhm you all can call me ur hun!?"

We all burst out into laughing hearing Ishan recommend us to call him as hun. Well he is the energetic type, i thought all our seniors were just a non-vibe but it turns out they are kinda funny.

As i notice shahid who were already smacking Ishan's head telling him to stop his stupidity and not to fool around, i suddenly felt shahid's eye's looking at mine and he immediately lowered his gaze.  As few of them stand infront of our class and just roaming around, i notice shahid and his friend Ishan walking to the backside of our classroom talking casually.

As my friends continue to chitchat i see shifana walking towards us saying if she can join us and we all agree but in between i get a notification from one of my favourite novel. The next chapter was uploadedddd!!!! 

I signal my besties saying i gotta read this one right away as nahima giving me her puppy eye telling me to read it later, but oh god i cant, i have been waiting for the next chapter for almost a month!!! Atlast they let me have my own time to read it

The new chapter was about to get to an end when i felt a presence next to mine which almost made me freeze for a second, I turn around to look at the person standing by my side who was using his phone, but his eyes were fixed onto my phone, almost forcing me to hide it. Oh goddd i cant let other's find what i was reading just now... i meant it was ok if it was my besties since they also read a lot of fictional stories but HIM??? OH Goddddd!!!!

Was he really just looking at my phone or did he really read it!!?  I look at him, when both of our eyes met, his face looked puzzled for a second and he returns to were his friends were seated.
Immediately i snap out of it and join my friends who were playing truth & dare.

And it was me who got the question this time and i chose truth over dare. Question raised from one of shifana's friend asking "Are you in a relationship Shifa?". Damn i was better off reading the stories instead of this question, well now i have to give them an answer. As i was about to answer, nahima cut-me-off raising an eyebrow saying "Well before that i would like to know why u wanted to ask that one particular question"

Tanisha agreed with nahima making shifana's friend reply as "I heard shifa rejected one of our senior and he turns out to be someone i know of so i just wanted to know if she is in relationship or not".... i reply to her in a serious tone "Well since u asked it, I am not in any relationship right now and i dont want to"

Suddenly all of them became curious asking if i have someone on my mind or if they can set me up with someone else. I blurted out suddenly saying "I dont wanna date anyone after my ex which was a toxic relationship" Of course im not interested in dating all stuff after my ex.

Nahima and Tanisha nudge my elbow teasing me saying "Our shifff prefers fictional man over real man" i laugh at their behavior making all of us to giggle as they all agree about fictional man being better and we continue our chitchats.

Shahid's POV:

Ishan and i were talking but suddenly he leaves the classroom saying he gotta go the washroom leaving me to just stare at my phone notification. I wanted to take a look at her, atleast once before going back to our classes. I look at her direction as i see her friends chitchatting around as well as shifana. Ishan showed me her earlier, oh so it was her who has a crush on me, very well not my type. And the next minute i see Shifa staring at her phone while her friends still chitchatting around.

It's almost been 2 min and 30 sec since she was staring at her phone, above all else i could see her forming a cute smile through her small lips, ASTHAGFIRULLAH!!! I snap out of myself alerting to convert my gaze but i wass sooo curious as to know what made her like that.... What was the thing that made her smile which almost made me blank for a second, i havent seen her face lit up like this before, Allah i hope only i can make her smile like that!!!!

My curiosity raises as i slowly walk into her direction holding my phone, almost making me peek into her so-called-phone. My mind automatically read those words from her phone

My eye caught up to the title as 'Haunting Adeline' as my eyes wandor through few paragraphs.

At the same time, i see HER looking up to me, shittt i messed up, she caught me, Damnnn!!! Idiot why did u make it obvious staring at her phone for too longg....i meant it was only for a second which almost felt like a minute tho- ughhhh!!!!!

I walk towards my friends and start chatting ignoring her as i see her joining her friends. I heard someone asking her "Are you in a relationship Shifa?" My mind got alerted when i heard this question as i overhear their conversation while Ishan joining us.

Ishan whisper's to me "I am pretty sure i am not the only one who heard her being in a toxic relationship with her ex and that she aint interested in dating right now.." I nod at him saying " I heard it too...well i wanna-" Ishan cut me off saying "Hehehe does my friend wanna know more about her ex by the way?" i wasnt going to say this, well i was gonna say i would've punched her ex in the face for not treating her better but its thanks to her ex that she ain't dating anyone.

But ishan's question almost made me puzzle for a second as i ask him "Do you know her ex?"

~Support me by voting, Love y'all <3~