𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

it was finally time for lunch and rose and alex were walking up to the usual table peter, ned, and rose usually sat at.

"are you sure you wanna sit with us? you really don't have to, alex. i only asked you because i know you're good at causing distractions and you can steer the conversation away from liz. i would just sit quiet and be miserable listening to them talk about liz, but—."

"rose. shut up." alex interrupted. "i'm doing this because your feelings are fragile and i want to protect them."

"fine, yeah, okay."

they walked up to the table and alex plopped down across from peter and ned.

"hi," was all alex said.

rose slowly sat down.

"hiii, alex." ned swooned.

ned had a crush on alex the second he met her. she was just so hot and badass.

he though, didn't know the secret she was hiding about her sexuality.

"ned." alex nodded to him.

"how are you today? i heard rose was tutoring you. you know, if you ever need a better tutor than rose, i'm here. not that rose is a bad tutor, it's just...i have more experience with tutoring. yeah." ned nodded.

"yeah. sure. i'll think about it." alex replied and turned to peter. "peter."

"hey, alex."

"what're you doing tonight? you wanna come to rose's house? she might need some help tutoring me." alex said.

"why do you all think i'm a bad tutor? you're the one who asked me to—." rose began.

alex kicked her under the table.

"ouch! oh, uh, i mean...yeah, i may need some hel—help." rose nodded. "but also, i know you have that stark internship tonight, so—."

alex kicked her again.

"ow!" she exclaimed.

"peter can miss one night of his stupid internship. just call mister stark and tell him you're busy." alex interjected.

"i can't just do that, but maybe i can come after." peter shrugged.

"what? you're really choosing them over building my legos with me?" ned furrowed his eyebrows.

"no, i'm—i'm not, but rosie needs my help and i wanna help her." peter shrugged.

"fine, but i want to come too. i'll go when you get back, peter. we can go together." ned said.

"but—."

"sounds good. i'm leaving now. see you guys later." alex responded.

she then stood up and walked away from the table.

rose smiled internally.

alex was a great planner.

the only thing the two girls forgot was that liz allan would be there.